Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

IR vs TLP

Zo Is Legend

A little while back a TLP member named Xbl_Nick posted on this very site, boasting that he was the best scaper to ever play Halo 3. I laughed because first of all there's a Halo 3 Pro who used to play 'Scape by the name of Destin.

But then I laughed because I happen to play this game called Halo 3 and I knew for sure I was better than this "random". (Halo lingo) He said his gamertag was Nicccccck, so I looked forward to facing up against him in the MLG playlist.

Well recently, I finally got my chance to show him why there's no contest when it comes to the best Halo3 player who also plays 'Scape (Although I rarely play anymore). I was playing with my dude in IR, Ricky and got matched up against Niccccck who was playing with another scaper in TLP, Majsak. I was delighted. :biggrin: I was suprised to see that Nicccck was actually a 50, but laughed at the 44 ranked Majsak. Long story short, we raped on Guardian Oddball and won handily. I was sad because I wanted more, and my wish came true when myself and Ricky got matched up with Nick and Majsak again later on. Long story short again, we won handily, and I raped again.

Proof of game existence:

Game 1 Guardian Oddball:

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3...yer=showstoppln

Notes:

- I had best K/D as well as the most ball time

- Majsak rockin a -13, while Nick rocks a -9

Game 2 Pit Capture The Flag:

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3...yer=showstoppln

Notes:

- I had a sniper spree (H)

- I absolutely raaaaaaaaaped Majsak on their needles, he knows what's up now

Me = Blizzzzzzard

Ricky = SHOWSTOPPlN

Nick = Nicccck

Majsak = lVl a j s a k

Sorry if I come off as cocky, I guess I just received the disease from Nick. :laugh:

inb4 tl;dr, just posted this for Nick (and Big Alex 67 since he thought Nick was THA BEST as well) to see. :cool:

P.S if anyone who is new to Halo wants to buy game time, lessons, or a friend request let me know. :cool:

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Xbl nick quit TLP a long time ago lol.

Did you used to play cod?

z000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

more like

Blizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzard

this is one of the most retarded posts i've seen, we all know youre an idiot and like to train strength with a whip but damn

majsak sucks at halo, my other teammates were low 40s, yours a 50

i've beaten you previously, and off host both games

you lead one of the worst clans in rs and make a ****** topic about 2 games of halo, rof, anyone who isn't retarded stopped playing this game competitively a long time ago

---------

100804212759.png

inb4340s on my team

o wait

this is one of the most retarded posts i've seen, we all know youre an idiot and like to train strength with a whip but damn

majsak sucks at halo, my other teammates were low 40s, yours a 50

i've beaten you previously, and off host both games

you lead one of the worst clans in rs and make a ****** topic about 2 games of halo, rof, anyone who isn't retarded stopped playing this game competitively a long time ago

Might I suggest you edit your post so you don't look so angry that Zo raped you at halo. Anyways Zo, hit me up with a Pm sometime im pretty decent at halo or could use someone to help me level :biggrin:

Might I suggest you edit your post so you don't look so angry that Zo raped you at halo. Anyways Zo, hit me up with a Pm sometime im pretty decent at halo or could use someone to help me level :biggrin:

might i suggest fixing your face so you don't look like you have the downs?