Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[ FULL OUT ] MM vs FOE [ Jagex Cup Finals ]

Speshls

grats mm

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't blame us the 3 rounds was FOE's idea?

YOU defending twice wasnt ;)

but no excuses, you were better. was just interesting to see how big we won when defending, shows it makes a difference to attack/defend in this case

and yeah we will never know what the outcome would of been if we had defended last round.

but the mere thought of it puts a little smile on my face.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

Not game over.

GAME IS ON SON

Fight proved all i wanted it to 2day, very good fights. Worthy winners and #1 f2p.

I'll happily take "#2" and keep doing what we been doing on a weekly basis =].

I think however in this topic it was unfair to say our whole clan has been doing **** to you when apparently its only a couple of people.

We never demanded north side... i wanted south side rofl for last round so we could get chance to defend 2 times.

We also never flamed you, talked **** or claimed #1 matched opts or w/e... Infact a large majority including myself defended mm when it seemed every other clan took cheap shots at u, crashed u and called u slump and not #1.

But w/e, fights were enjoyable hopefully we see more momentum from you from this win. Maybe not intended dickheadish topic but its how it came across.

Gf and see you 2morro :O

#TEAM-WALLI

Guest Xihtug7
Not game over.

GAME IS ON SON

Fight proved all i wanted it to 2day, very good fights. Worthy winners and #1 f2p.

I think however in this topic it was unfair to say our whole clan has been doing **** to you when apparently its only a couple of people.

We never demanded north side... i wanted south side rofl for last round so we could get chance to defend 2 times.

We also never flamed you, talked **** or claimed #1 matched opts or w/e... Infact a large majority including myself defended mm when it seemed every other clan took cheap shots at u, crashed u and called u slump and not #1.

But w/e, fights were enjoyable hopefully we see more momentum from you from this win. Maybe not intended dickheadish topic but its how it came across.

Respect and good fights cu tomorrow, dw we will bring the fights to you :blush:

Not game over.

GAME IS ON SON

thanks for the fights, see u tomoro

Lets take p2p now guys, it's about time.

I think you're the only MM member I love right now. Tell your leaders to declare!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enough with f2p, it's time for p2p. MM #1 F2P and foe tried to go after it three times and we failed. We improved such than last wars, so I ain't even mad.

When is MM going after our #1 P2P crown though? =/

OT: Was so fun and I'm so proud of FOE. & lol'd at the people saying 2nd round was luck. You're making it seem like FOE have better computers and each time we rushed, we didn't get hit by a loading screen. Quit it.

Great job MM. See you guys tomorrow! ^_ ^

grats, lol'd at speech

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

I think you're the only MM member I love right now. Tell your leaders to declare!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enough with f2p, it's time for p2p. MM #1 F2P and foe tried to go after it three times and we failed. We improved such than last wars, so I ain't even mad.

When is MM going after our #1 P2P crown though? =/

OT: Was so fun and I'm so proud of FOE. & lol'd at the people saying 2nd round was luck. You're making it seem like FOE have better computers and each time we rushed, we didn't get hit by a loading screen. Quit it.

Great job MM. See you guys tomorrow! ^_ ^

If we fought you in p2p, 2 ez 4 us.

You guys did really good.

I'm very happy how much we've improved since the last fullout we had. Kinda dickheadish topic like walli said, but it's w.e.

Hopefully you guys can bring this to the weekends.

Cya tomorrow.

-Alec

It all starts here; WWW.FOE-RS.COM

Join Today

finalownageelite.png

Special thanks to our forum users who support us. Also thanks to everyone else who has supported us through the past and present to get us where we are today!

Your welcome ^.^ lol. Congrats tho, <3 you guys, keep up the good work :)