Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

East Drags

Am0n

Lol I'd rather have my member pray and save his **** rather than some **** from another having it :D

Basically saying what every leader thinks. I don't see why clans don't just limit the word of No Honoring, I don't even know how honor relates to clanning..

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Honor used ot mean not praying in multi wars.

times change and clans change. One clan decided tbh, its not nh to pray in multi so others followed.

End of the day why should you be told by another clan what is and what isnt right lol, so long as your leadership and clan members think it is decent then w/e...

many clans cling onto honor by booting kids that tele but its rare that any clans care bout anything but teleporting these days, sad but true.

#TEAM-WALLI

i pray ither way so it dosent really matter lmao

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

you might as well pray at drags, since as soon as you attack someone they pray instantly.

once this kid named "t3h l337 nub" asked for a brid dm (he was in MM at the time i think), and told me that protects(protect melee, protect range, protect mage) was on.

im like lolwut?

thats 2k10 east drags for you

holy ****, pm me in IRC and tell me more about it

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

never used to be able to pray, even though praying takes away some of the "luck" aspect in a fight. i don't mind if whoever i attack agrees on it, but if you want to pray you go no honour. honour clans turn more and more dishonourable everyday. even when ppl get caught praying or tabbing nothing is done anyway lol

grogsfinalnotext.png

There is no definition of "NH" anymore.

Drop it

nh 195 up, 28 down

buy nh mugs, tshirts and magnets"nice hand" to be typed after a game of online poker.

You got a Straight Flush! nh!

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Guest Xihtug7
you might as well pray at drags, since as soon as you attack someone they pray instantly.

once this kid named "t3h l337 nub" asked for a brid dm (he was in MM at the time i think), and told me that protects(protect melee, protect range, protect mage) was on.

im like lolwut?

thats 2k10 east drags for you

some foe members tell me this rule half way through my dds specs

for the first time in my life, i agree with loki

I'm tired of this honor stuff though. We play this game to have fun, I personally know I am not going to get many kills soloing east drags at 68+2 combat. The reason isn't even that I'll get wrecked. I fight level 75+'s and they're just so bad, but I fight someone my level and they cry about praying, and they just n-range you all fight. Atleast the 75+'s are getting the jist of praying. However, when I pray vs my own level it's "sad" but then they tele when i take it off and get some lucky hits and own them. With the 75+, they tele aswell. ( I don't pk in +1 ). Anyway, I know i won't get any kills without a tber because everyone just teleports. But for some reason, it just doesn't faze me. I just laugh at how I made a level 78 tele or some ****. Also, who can't say having a team of 20+ 1 itemers killing someone fully geared isnt funny as ****. It's a game after all and that just makes me laugh, and it's funny for the 1 itemers aswell. It's their way of enjoying the game as us hybriders enjoy ours.

I'm not even sure if i made sense throughout that paragraph as i'm trying to get to this point (it's a bit off topic)

Has anyone else realized that the pure community is ruined - not by no honor pking - but by the flaming going on. Pures are trying to increase their e-rep by "You mad bro" and it moved on to "2k10" and "Gwas" and such. They are (or were anyway) commonly used main terms, that I used when I was mixed in the pure and main communities. I wouldn't ever use it on my pure, and I noticed the only bad things people would say is when you were pking, they'd say "you're shet" because they're a raging little hipocritical idiot. Even "l0l" was one of the worst things a pure could do to try to be an e-thug. The pure community wasn't great at the time period i'm speaking (before May 09) but by each main term that comes into the pure community, it seems to ruin it. I mean really, It might sound absurd, but they're trying to increase their e-rep because they know how to hybrid on their main or some ****. Foe have just ruined it by the late introduction of "Nan", I mean yeah it's a used term in England but there were no "slam ur nan" or "your nan" jokes going around the pure community, it's even starting to get old/annoying for mains.

Anyways not even sure if that made sense, hate writing walls of text but w/e I just wanted to let it be known that in my opinion honor isn't even an issue in the pure community, it's the ego.

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~

God damn im glad im in a No honor clan, ima just call war a clan now.

All clans are nh anyways. :laugh:

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS