Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chaotic vs Defiance F2P Prep

Troyy

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I literally cant say how much i love Furious ffs.. one of the best callers/leaders, coming 2nd to the mighty bawb.. <3 Furious. btw df ty for the bumps <3

2lchhx.png

As you said before.

You have an eye for who can lead/be a rank and who cannot

if duval had a eye for leaders and future ranks then im the future leader of r0t

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

cockdij161125.png

the levels aren't a excuse, but a major impact..

I also recommend to bring melee + range, instead of 2 bows.

Not an excuse, but a major impact.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Also like the fact that he has two capes to: "Try" to confuse us?

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

You're the prime example of wannabe trolls in the pure community. He has one bow, he's not leading the fall in as you can tell with the mini-map.

Also like the fact that he has two capes to: "Try" to confuse us?

It's a tactic.

Gf, we were outperformed today, not like it means we won't get you next time. Next time, let's also put a limit on "invites".

Not as an excuse, but as truth.

If level 80s in mithril can't win in a clan wars fight, you simply suck. On the otherhand, you won.

We were incredibly out-leveled and everyone knows it.

Notice, Thank you for the fight, this won't be the only one, i'll tell you now. Good job on the pulls, on the win, but if you want to continue our flame battle, so be it. We aren't here to flame, we are here to have fun. That's what we do, you simply take this game so serious. Nice sig btw, I laf'd but you clearly aren't the best lol. Don't get ahead of yourself.

cockdij161125.png

the levels aren't a excuse, but a major impact.

Good fight.

go train

OT: nice job ch

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

INVITES? are u kidding me? the best you can come up with is "less invites's" You alway say that why why dont you work on new tatic's other then wearing our team cape and saying we have invites when u can clearly Ml anyone of them and they are in Chaotic. i think we had this talk once before. when i got pm'd by that Dis member "join dF app after war" ITS OK SCAR I HAVENT APP'D either. Please you will never beat us unless u call Cpr .

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Red: Keep this topic flame free plox b4 i go pew pew pew

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

That speech sucked, no passion in the voice :(

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

was his first time giving a speech in his life. im glad he stepped up. What did df do? Have papa Studder all event?

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

why you still try to recruit him right? and say he will get auto accepted

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

INVITES? are u kidding me? the best you can come up with is "less invites's" You alway say that why why dont you work on new tatic's other then wearing our team cape and saying we have invites when u can clearly Ml anyone of them and they are in Chaotic. i think we had this talk once before. when i got pm'd by that Dis member "join dF app after war" ITS OK SCAR I HAVENT APP'D either. Please you will never beat us unless u call Cpr .

You mean what Taze pm'd you. He apped a day before the war, you can check the date of his app. We had maybe 1-2 invites, we personally know you had more than a few. It didn't make a huge difference, it's just a bit annoying, bring your own clan and apps. Cape switching is a simple concept, nothing that we relied on or put much effort in lol, glad to know you thought it was threatening!

Your massive paragraphs are filled with crap lol. We've beaten you plenty of times without CPR, and we'll continue to do so. Losing 2-1 in an f2p cwa prep isn't going to kill our confidence lol, sorry you took it so seriously!

Btw Taze, why are you on anyones **** that gives you attention lol? Gotta have a wide mouth to fit that much meat in your mouth.

You mean what Taze pm'd you. He apped a day before the war, you can check the date of his app. We had maybe 1-2 invites, we personally know you had more than a few. It didn't make a huge difference, it's just a bit annoying, bring your own clan and apps. Cape switching is a simple concept, nothing that we relied on or put much effort in lol, glad to know you thought it was threatening!

Your massive paragraphs are filled with crap lol. We've beaten you plenty of times without CPR, and we'll continue to do so. Losing 2-1 in an f2p cwa prep isn't going to kill our confidence lol, sorry you took it so seriously!

Btw Taze, why are you on anyones **** that gives you attention lol? Gotta have a wide mouth to fit that much meat in your mouth.

Same old me fella. :blush:

2lchhx.png