Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The "Guide" on getting Bronze Arrows!

Jonah

As MANY of you know, It is near IMPOSSIBLE to obtain Bronze Arrows on the Grand Exchange. You can get 6-7K bronze Arrows PER DAY. By doing this method. Now I know that may not seem like a lot. But trust me. You would only get around 100, if any, bronze arrows per day through the Grand Exchange.

These are the locations that you can buy bronze arrows throughout Runescape.

The Range Store in Varrock. Which offers 1k Bronze Arrows

The Range Guild im Hemenster. Which also offers 1K Bronze Arrows

The Catherby Fletching store (where the Master Fletcher is). Offers 1K Bronze Arrows

The Grand Tree. in 2 Stores. Both I think sell 1000 Arrows.

Also, the Androugne General Store sells 1K Bronze Arrows (credits go to Aztek!)

Also, the Ogre Training station also offers Bronze Arrows. If you do all these Methods, you can end up with 7K Bronze arrows PER DAY!

THAN

TH IS MY ONE

Ded,

Next time. Try posting something that is OVER 2 words. I haven't been gone from PW for long, I come back after almost a year of activity. And I see you spamming up the boards lmfao. Try to post constructively. I used to spam but im done. Take your spam to the spam forum. And I really don't knowhow you got your Senior Member rank, besides being the 147th member

TH IS MY ONE

No Problem Lawson, happy to help

TH IS MY ONE

Ded,

Next time. Try posting something that is OVER 2 words. I haven't been gone from PW for long, I come back after almost a year of activity. And I see you spamming up the boards lmfao. Try to post constructively. I used to spam but im done. Take your spam to the spam forum. And I really don't knowhow you got your Senior Member rank, besides being the 147th member

you mad?

it's a bloody guide on how to get bronze arrows...

May be good for people who need to train or whatever but he's posting a positive comment and you write a wall of text complaining..

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

@Max, they ARE hard to get. And most people get them just to train at Caged Ogres cheaply

@Charlie, I'm not complaining soley on what he commented. It's been WHAT he's commenting. He just postes 1 word replies and I would expect more out of a Senior Member

TH IS MY ONE

You don't even get 1k Arrows a day Riggz, that's why. I had an offer in for a week and I only got 300.

TH IS MY ONE