Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Epidemic?

Westy

When you are saying you would be #1 which suggests you would be better than Foe it does have something to do with me or my clan.

You were not #1, few wins over a few weeks does not make you #1 specially when MM pasted you once so hard even when you out opted them by so much. If you was #1 clan you would of full out mm and beat them, until any clan beats them in a full out they cannot claim to ever of been #1.

#TEAM-WALLI

he's trolling idiots. look at the other topics he makes. common sense people.

Correct yet pw is seeming to allow it, and deletes posts of innocent parties who reply to the troll.

#TEAM-WALLI

he's trolling idiots. look at the other topics he makes. common sense people.

not true sir! Simply a discussion :)

Walli, we were #1 for 6 weeks running. It does not matter how you think we got there, we got there.

This is about "if epidemic were still open..." since i see the competition in the pure clan world has dropped since E closed...

If a topic was made about TH, no1 would flame and get e-mad over it.... so chill out. Epidemic are dead, we all know it. If you don't wanna discuss in a mature manner then don't come to this topic

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

One thing I have to say, this is a more interesting topic then

CAN YOUR CLAN RAP?

BEST SPEECH EVA

CAN YOUR CLAN RAP V2

LOL PRANKS CALLS ON OUR VENT TO GIRLS WE'RE SCARED TO TALK TO IRL.

I'm just saying.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Stupid comment to make since the competition in the pure world is closer now than the last few years, literally about 6 or 7 clans who go head to head every weekend of which any could come out on top of that cluster.

Due to the intense competition between the clans there is many clusters being formed nowadays also. So E had **** all affect like you claim is did.

#1 for 6 weeks yet you lost to mm out opting them by 10+ during that period?

And i would say a th discussion is pointless and the fact no1 makes them shows every1 agrees, "if" means jack **** because simple fact is it is never going to happen. "if e were still open".. well your not so just get on with it.

As for Life... duh no **** lol, MM beat foe in the J cup full out therefore making them the #1 f2p clan still.

typical pure clan leader

You cant take a clan at their peak and compare them against others if they closed. Things change, unless you can go back in time stop epidemic from closing until this very point and judge who is #1... then this topic will be valid.

But which mod is going to have the balls to do something about it?

already had power abuse by an ex E mod.. tut tut

No pic no proof. No power abuse, just sweet justice.

Epidemic would be there or there abouts imo, we resigned as #2 with no threat from below at all.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png