Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Your Time Will Come

TeeWee 0

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can say is:

Supreme Ownage

The Pures

Sacred Pures

Shadow Purez

VIP

Iron Legends

Freelancers

Acid Projects

Bloody Brains

Destined Pures

Against All Odds

KO Pures

The Fallen

Brutality Pures

Monk Pure Killers

Divine Hybrids

Delta Force

Violent Demise

The Hatred

Trilogy

Pure Annhilation

The Golden Gods

Divinity

Ascendency

Malice

Epidemic

Carnage

Devastation

Destructive Pures

Welcome to the list (there's plenty more) and that nothing ever changes here and impacts mean nothing to this game, as there's always another to fill the spot.

thats quite alot of clans

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

Couldn't agree with you more. A couple of years ago you could go out during the weekend, or any other day of the week for that matter, and not even have to spend the entire trip focusing on the "well-known" clans. It would simply be a matter of hopping worlds around gdz until you find massers and mains, which didn't even take long and was hella fun. Even at hill giants, etc, there was always people to kill.

I remember back when you could go to Varrok level 1 and find a team of 3-6 people and go up to them and say "team?" and then just hunt around giants and castle with level 50s killing other teams.... Jagex ruined it for us all.

me pking in very early 05 ;)... try not to laugh too hard. Kinda demonstrates exactly what you were saying though.

clans are to scared to fight 1v1 which leaves them pixel hungry so they'll crash any fight they can.

Ps - im sure a df/ir/cx member or rank is going to quote me saying "LOL LIKE Z" or some ****.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

After this weekend, I could say it was in part (or mostly) Epidemic's fault for killing the pure world. Seems it was only Epidemic that brought mains to trip just to snipe the other clans. Now that DP has closed and those same Ex-E and Ex-DP are clanless, they just go snipe pures.

Pathetic.

After this weekend, I could say it was in part (or mostly) Epidemic's fault for killing the pure world. Seems it was only Epidemic that brought mains to trip just to snipe the other clans. Now that DP has closed and those same Ex-E and Ex-DP are clanless, they just go snipe pures.

Pathetic.

You try too hard.

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>

Pathetic.

monkey balls.

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

Pathetic.

this man has a point

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Rafael....not really, you big clans can just stop being little bitches about fighting and just bring pures instead of bringing mains.

If you have a problem about getting killed by higher levels TOUGH ****

Remember back in the day when Wild was around, its not like mains at gdz would let you walk away, grab your sack and just say fcuk it

tumblr_m0kuye2P2Q1qiw6qpo1_500.gif