Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

WG members at runefest

Ava

Got this off rsc; props to the irl speech made by his lordship

How is this relevant to Clan Discussion?

Well, let's just say the clan world will never be the same again...

RUNEFEST 2010

dsc00658copy.jpg

dsc00643copy.jpg

Enough said:

wild-guardians-clan-pen.png

Thanks to W13 for sharing

J-MODS will be floating around Cambridge with these bad boys.

1000 were made. 800 were given away. The other 200 go to the Jmods and to WG members.

That's not just good for WG, but that means maybe clans will get the updates we've always been wanting.

Yeah um... wtf?

Check back in about an hour for the live Teamspeak Rant outside Runefest.

What I'm trying to get at is... clanhood has taken a massive turn in a new direction.

Not just WG... I mean... there were clans like Skiller's Empire that brought 6 members with their own shirts...

And literally a third of the people there were in clans and we interacted so intensely with Jagex.

The buzz at Runefest signifies one really important thing above all else:

We should be playing for the people, not the pixels.

Every clan's community is subservient to this honest truth.

Call it lame or bad looking as you wish, but every attendee will agree with me...

This is not JUST a game. It is a game and more.

First and foremost, we are a global community... and we should see the clan world in the same way.

You don't suspend your lives to play this game.

You bring your life TO the game.

A great clan is a bunch of friends first, and a bunch of pixels second.

Troll away gentlemen.

EDIT:

EDIT2: People have been asking if we got any previews of clan updates. All Mod Timbo would tell us was that there is a massive clan update in the works due for release in the near future, which addresses several clan-related things, but he wouldn't say what, or when it is coming. I have a hunch though that it will improve clanning for everyone... The way he said it makes me look forward to it.

EDIT3: We found out that Jagex knows every single account sharer. I'm not sure if Mod Timbo wants me to mention what clans do it the most, but he gave me two clan names from the top 10 that do it excessively. He also knows that I have personally been doing it lol. That means I shan't be account sharing again. Please don't think that Jagex is ok with it. They are just being generous for not punishing us. That might change - I highly discourage it.

Discuss

34ypu12.png

The Lord has come!

1st

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

What i'm worried about is this

All Mod Timbo would tell us was that there is a massive clan update in the works due for release in the near future, which addresses several clan-related things, but he wouldn't say what, or when it is coming. I have a hunch though that it will improve clanning for everyone... The way he said it makes me look forward to it.

We all know how jagex still trys to fix things that arent broken..

34ypu12.png

MASSIVE CLAN UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Kids a nerd, and wut updates

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

Well its been confirmed that jagex is coming out with all new hit marks. The hit marks we have right now arent even old. And what these new hit marks will do is; say you pile someone, and instead of hitting a 0 it will turn up as 'miss', and if you hit the color of that hit mark will distinguish its self from everyones others. So you will know which hits you hit. But, im almost certain that this will cause lag.

34ypu12.png