Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CY defeats dF

Stage

newbannerd.png

Two days ago Defiance approached Calamity for a F2P (matched) prep. Our staff interpreted this to be a full-out and got all of CY chomping at the bit to show off our F2P skill, then we realized it was matched and asked dF for a full-out instead of a matched fight; dF declined, so we prepared for a matched fight.

After CY started preparing, we ended up with more "no" replies than "yes" on our signup topic because the war took place when most of our active members were at school. Nevertheless, we still managed a respectable pull.

Rules: corrupt off, dungeoneering off, 10 defence cap, overheads on

Round 1:

Calamity starting: 19, dropped to 16

Defiance starting: 16

Will update - I sat out due to not realizing I was on curses until it was too late to switch to normal prayers.

Calamity ending: 13

Result: 1-0 Calamity

minibannerr.png

Round 2:

Calamity starting: 16 (iirc)

Defiance starting: 18, dropped to match

This round started out with a world DC right as Calamity had gotten in its DD. Most of us ran to portal - all of us left before dF did, so naturally a few dF tried to claim a win (:P?) but their staff soon quashed this. This chaos was supplemented by some members from both sides spamming "ddos?" but eventually we hopped and resumed round 2.

After the round restarted, Calamity started out in a weak position south of jail and did not get many smooth piles out due to 5 or so members not being on Ventrilo and a lack of ingame spamming and binds. Defiance won this round by quite a bit and slightly demoralized CY's members, but not enough to make a difference in the long run.

Defiance ending: dunno

Result: 1-1

minibannerr.png

Round 3:

Calamity starting: 15

Defiance starting: 21, dropped to match

A few CY having left, the ones that were remaining were fiercely determined to win Round 3 to show what Calamity is truly capable of. Round 3 consisted of one flawless pile after another on CY's part, and the score dropped from 15-15 to 11-5 in CY's favor in a minute or two. CY went on to win the round and clinch the war as a whole.

Calamity ending: 11

Result: 2-1

Thanks for the fights Defiance.

minibannerr.png

Videos:

minibannerr.png

Pictures:

i1flw1.png

david834.png

Noobmagepur1 - 70 Att 76 Str 92 Def 96 HP 99 Range 99 Prayer 99 Magic 77 Summ
1rupegamboon - 60 Att 90 Str 02 Def 91 HP 99 Range 52 Prayer 96 Magic 52 Summ

- Former -
Intense Redemption Member
Higher Force Member - #1 mid-level multi
Team Haste Member - #1 mid-level single
Fearless Council - awesome pure clan

Topic needs to be neater :(

Gj nevertheless

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

I was in the war. I can honestly say that was the worst performance ive ever seen from CY. I dont know how CY won, but we did it.

GJ to everyone, and next time id like to see a flame free fight. CY does not hack members so dont start that ******** with us. We went in with one objective, and that was to win honourably. We do not win by ddosing and we do not plan on ever winning by ddosing.

I didnt expect DF to complain about our pull. When DP had preps with FOE, they had to sit 30+ people. If you cant sit 5 of your own members then dont ask for a matched opts prep if your going to cry about it.

p2p20v20pure.png

Repeat after me: I will be nice.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

ffs i just edited my post :S

Anyways i put Edit:

There is no need to flame cy anymore, i've always had respect for charlie so for him i will not continue with my disputes over calamity, if p0ke and kse come to an agreement, we will aswell. Now it's time to play the waiting game.

Runescape drama is no longer fun or funny to me I am done with it.

I will be good inu u sexy asian man