Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Is anyone still going out saturday or sunday?

Mitch

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8:45 - 11 pm, lol at clans who can't take 3 hours out of their skilling time

weekends are repetative and get dull, this is a perfect time for a break and for other people to do whatever else they want to do, if it means skilling going out with mates or just doing nothing, its a break and a much needed 1 from my point of view

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

I don't think you've quite put all the pieces together yet. Everyone would just skip, the trip would just be meaningless. Double EXP only comes once every 6 months? so why not enjoy it and gain some levels rather then do the same old shizzle.

Double exp lasts for like 1 hour.

I'm down to 1.6* exp after 4 hours 30 mins spread over today.

This bonus boost lasts from today till monday? I think it said it ends on tuesday.

So there is 72 hours in which to use the 6 hour or so boost. Just weird to call off 5 hours of trip (assuming a trip lasts 2-3 hours saturday and same on sunday)

There is plenty of time to train, have a trip and even go outside, unless people are desperate for the 1.1 xp boost.

weekends are repetative and get dull, this is a perfect time for a break and for other people to do whatever else they want to do, if it means skilling going out with mates or just doing nothing, its a break and a much needed 1 from my point of view

Sounds like an international break :L DEFOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe. Gf wales, gj Ireland.

People stay into play scape instead of going out to see mates for trips? that's cool.

Personally I go out and see my friends and do trip.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

I'm sure clans will say they are, but once they realize their pulls will be **** (besides FOE), I'm sure that they will make them unofficial.

As for Fatality, our trips have been cancelled. But I'm sure that there may be a couple of unofficial mess around pk trips this weekend.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

id rather pk than skill lol

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost