Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Pure World is Dying Ect.

badger

*sniffs paws, then looks up at you*

Oh hey! sorry, was just about to clean myself, didn't realize anyone was coming in here.

So anyways, I'm sick of all the posts about the pure world dying ect ect. Really, the solution is so simple yet none of you seem to be able to understand it.

Retarded low level clans:

Stop ******* recycling leaders and members, first of all. Every time a new clan opens its the same ******* members, and you leave absolutely no impact and then close.

Secondly, make an effort to recruit. That means go on RSC, go on the RSOF, stop just using Pure Warfare as the only place to recruit. If you keep recycling the same retards from here(no offense to the staff seeing as you actually do a good job unlike other communities) you're not going to get anywhere at all. I go on RSC and I don't see a single new pure clan making an effort to recruit there, and the same goes for the RSOF. Instead of gathering up the same people here, make an effort to bring NEW pures into the community?

Guess why clans made it 3 years ago? Because they took people who didn't know **** about clan's and taught it to them. I don't know where this tradition was lost, but you can't expect everyone who joins your clan to be able to tank their entire inventory of food and then run around with a staff or whatever new **** you've come up with.

It's YOUR job to teach at least some of these new pures how to clan.

that is all

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is basically the argument about why the England international team is ****.

Cause we have accadmies producing **** all or being not used as we get foriegn imports.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Its easy for you to say. Starting a clan is no easy business. We've expanded into other forums to try and recruit but its not like it was back in the day. Too much bitching going around making every clan **** in the eyes of many pures leaving the higher level clans the only ones to join without the risk of them closing.

Fights, honestly they are pathetic. Every fight is a cluster ****, difficult to decide on the winner and actually who fought better. Ultimately most clans end up losing pixels over them. In main fights the majority of fights crashed is far less and its pathetic that the pure community is like this. Whatever happened to ant-crash. Lets have some legit fights and some fun rivalries rather than just beating each other up all the time.

tmapw.png

I was about to come on this thread and ***** because it seems every week there is a new topic with this title, then I read it and smiled. Its not that pure world is dieing, its that Jagex is attracting more 12 year old kids that come with an asston of drama with them. Larger clans either run off of fan boys or have enough oldschool players in the clan that its not a middleschool soap opera, and the smaller clans are hoping to just find a few more mature members to add to the community. Death to all Scapers under 16, not really but if youre clanning grow the hell up.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

You're trying too hard bro, JK sup Badger long time no see.

I kinda agree with this he has a good point, i don't see why people don't take this srs st00f

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

This kid is so gay

OT: Pure clanning is more fun imo

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Actully the pure world dieing has nothing to do with that it has to do with the clans being so ******* obssessed with winning theres no fun left for clans. if you want pure clanning to be good again stop ddosing vents eachother and hacking. dont mass in attempt to get last minute members for your trip when you lose dont flame or resort to messing with someones acc site etc.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

ill tell you what is killing it

people who make these websites trying to be someones in the pure world, cause if pure warfare or pure community wasnt here clans would have a good rivalry instead of making ******** topics about wins and lying on them

thats exactly what is killing the pure world, Fact

Haters Gonna Hate

Ex MM Warlord

ill tell you what is killing it

people who make these websites trying to be someones in the pure world, cause if pure warfare or pure community wasnt here clans would have a good rivalry instead of making ******** topics about wins and lying on them

thats exactly what is killing the pure world, Fact

death 2 pw ! lmao

claning is definetly dead, full of trolls and pedofiles that are not welcome.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF