Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Another Intense Sunday

Junior

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LEL iTribridz, 2nd rate spy for a 2nd rate clan.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

is cpr 3rd rate then?

A ship of the line which from the 1720s mounted between 64 and 80 guns, typically built with two gun decks (thus the related term two-decker). Years of experience proved that the third rate ships embodied the best compromise between sailing ability (speed, handling), firepower, and cost. So, while first rates and second rates were both larger and more powerful, the third-rate ships were in a real sense, the most effective ships (more precisely, they were optimal ships)

That is the definition of 3rd rate, a very accurate comparison to CPR if you ask me.

A ship of the line which from the 1720s mounted between 64 and 80 guns, typically built with two gun decks (thus the related term two-decker). Years of experience proved that the third rate ships embodied the best compromise between sailing ability (speed, handling), firepower, and cost. So, while first rates and second rates were both larger and more powerful, the third-rate ships were in a real sense, the most effective ships (more precisely, they were optimal ships)????? Ok, thats fine with me.

LOL Nice jack

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

A ship of the line which from the 1720s mounted between 64 and 80 guns, typically built with two gun decks (thus the related term two-decker). Years of experience proved that the third rate ships embodied the best compromise between sailing ability (speed, handling), firepower, and cost. So, while first rates and second rates were both larger and more powerful, the third-rate ships were in a real sense, the most effective ships (more precisely, they were optimal ships)????? Ok, thats fine with me.

Hook line and sinker Ryan.

Id say yes CPR is

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

A ship of the line which from the 1720s mounted between 64 and 80 guns, typically built with two gun decks (thus the related term two-decker). Years of experience proved that the third rate ships embodied the best compromise between sailing ability (speed, handling), firepower, and cost. So, while first rates and second rates were both larger and more powerful, the third-rate ships were in a real sense, the most effective ships (more precisely, they were optimal ships)

That is the definition of 3rd rate, kinda accurate if you ask me.

This sir is Runescape, not Battleship :biggrin:

This sir is Runescape, not Battleship :biggrin:

That wasnt that great. Jack won.

am0ns.jpg

Can you guys not think of more creative topic titles, I swear you have had the same one for the past month... w/e gj I guess, even if you did greatly outnumber everyone you fought. I would love to see IR step up and take a few chances with the big boys again.

<3 u

gj IR

untitled-337gl6.gif

My, oh my =__=

Ch isn't self proclaimed #1 med :/

We're a tad too humble to go parading around being top dawg over Runescape >...<

OT: Nice topic guys - although we had about 20ish the entire trip :o

Getting Inu's death message is no major feat last time I checked.

/endownage

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Great Job Ir. Hey atleast we dont back down even out opt'd :] Thanks for the fun you keep my weekends intresting as always :]

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

third·-rate (-rāt′)

adjective

1. third in quality or other rating; third-class

2. inferior; very poor

wat up

didnt someone tell you to never use wikipedia?

Grarr! Im mad, lmfao Full Out? O wait, youll decline....Again.

Grats tho, but trying to talk **** without backing it up is dumb.

am0ns.jpg