Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

If you could bring back one clan......

Pur3_Kide

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Epidemic if I had to choose one. I'd rather not come back to Runescape, but I miss the excitement that built every weekend, the pressure and the sense of accomplishment after every trip. If Epidemic were to open again, and have the same leaders of course, I would join and put 100% commitment into the clan. Not because I wanted to join, but to make sure our name is not tarnished like many other clans who attempted to reopen and lost the respect of the community.

I really doubt that with so many old members yearning for that sense of accomplishment that it would fail though. It would be instant 40 members in the first week and near 100% pull and any old members that hear about this that are in main clans would be training up pures just for this. Plus 10~ every week after that until whoever is at #1 at the time strikes us back down, and the cycle continues of slump/rise.

Otherwise, all the current closed clans closed for a reason.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

Epidemic if I had to choose one. I'd rather not come back to Runescape, but I miss the excitement that built every weekend, the pressure and the sense of accomplishment after every trip. If Epidemic were to open again, and have the same leaders of course, I would join and put 100% commitment into the clan. Not because I wanted to join, but to make sure our name is not tarnished like many other clans who attempted to reopen and lost the respect of the community.

I really doubt that with so many old members yearning for that sense of accomplishment that it would fail though. It would be instant 40 members in the first week and near 100% pull and any old members that hear about this that are in main clans would be training up pures just for this. Plus 10~ every week after that until whoever is at #1 at the time strikes us back down, and the cycle continues of slump/rise.

Wisdom.

TH.

Though you would say Malice, but fair enough nub.

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

I'd like the see Epidemic re-open but honestly the "name" has been slightly tarnished by the morons you have in #snipe and a few that have joined other clans. But the rivalry with E and MM was really a ton of fun ... pulling 120+ to trips and no one being able to touch either clan. It was a good time , you guys should re-open tbh.

Regardless i'd like to see the 2007-08 Fatality back in action. Although Fi's probably never going to recover they literally ruled f2p and p2p for a pretty solid block of time. Those were great days

The Fallen. Plain and simple.

The Fallen was the most mature pure clan that you could step into. They weren't a clan that wanted to start any arguements or even any rivalries. We fought people and we put up a fight to the best of our abilities. Maybe we lost some and maybe we won some. At the end of the day we really didn't try to start a flame war or something because of how bad we won or lost, we never even fought any of the fights that we lost. We just played the game to have fun and chill.

2007 The Fallen - 2010 EoP, Best pure clans to ever have lived. Debate or whatever you want to do but I love both.

Any Ex-TF feel free to PM me on IRC just for some old chats :]

[EOP]DeeWreck in #Clan-EoP

2iqk3u9.png

#DeeWreck, #Clan-EoP, #Annihilation, #105, #Kay

bestspeeches.png
derekswarlord.png

The Fallen. Plain and simple.

The Fallen was the most mature pure clan that you could step into. They weren't a clan that wanted to start any arguements or even any rivalries. We fought people and we put up a fight to the best of our abilities. Maybe we lost some and maybe we won some. At the end of the day we really didn't try to start a flame war or something because of how bad we won or lost, we never even fought any of the fights that we lost. We just played the game to have fun and chill.

2007 The Fallen - 2010 EoP, Best pure clans to ever have lived. Debate or whatever you want to do but I love both.

Any Ex-TF feel free to PM me on IRC just for some old chats :]

[EOP]DeeWreck in #Clan-EoP

I couldn't have said it better :wub:

thefallensig4.jpg

Proud ex Leader of The Fallen :4

I'd rather not come back to Runescape, but I miss the excitement that built every weekend, the pressure and the sense of accomplishment after every trip. If Epidemic were to open again, and have the same leaders of course, I would join and put 100% commitment into the clan.

One

I don't want it to reopen though, it wouldn't stay open for long if you look at the reasons why we closed and the current state of the pure world.

and two

of the reasons why I wouldn't re-open.

Two true Epidemic members. Hope you guys are having an amazing life. Enjoy it.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

DP DP DP DP DP DP DP DP DP DP DP DP DP DP DP DP DP DP DP DP DP DP DP

DESTRUCTIVE PURES AYEEEEEEEEE

Why? Because we literally had everything a clan should offer: Excellent leadership, amazing community, and decent pulls. Not to mention we rarely started any beef with any other clans (most of time but hey this is the internet) and we were ******* golden. DP was the only reason I played scape and will probably be the only reason I would ever come back to this **** game.

THIS THREAD NEEDS MORE DESTRUCTIVE PURES SUPPORTERS

~*Get Destructive or GTFO*~

signaturepart1.png
33ng94x.png

Malice, simply because it has a fewking awsome name.

Darkness Reigns ~ Mental Peace

sakyuya.png

"My strength has been tested. I wear the scars that prove." - All That Remains

"If we fail following our hearts, can you blame us?" - Atreyu

"These Demons will never leave me. But I control them, not the other way around." - We Came As Romans

Though you would say Malice, but fair enough nub.

Bleh, I could remake Malice with it's old leadership whenever I want. But Runescape sucks so it's not worthwhile.

I said The Hatred because ALL of TH's founding members and leaders have quit Runescape. The chance of it ever returning under similar leadership to what it had is very slim. For that reason TH returning is more appealing to me than Malice.

Divinity! LOL JKS... Malice.

:D

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

• 2 weeks later...