Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

If you could bring back one clan......

Pur3_Kide

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't bring back any of these clans but some of the greatest clans (that are closed right now) are Epidemic (I laughed at the comment that said we grabbed the pure community by the balls), Malice (liked them a lot), Devastation (Was a fun rival along with EOP, leaders who have learned a lot from this game), Destined Pures (Was amazing back in the day).

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

I can't bring back any of these clans but some of the greatest clans (that are closed right now) are Epidemic (I laughed at the comment that said we grabbed the pure community by the balls), Malice (liked them a lot), Devastation (Was a fun rival along with EOP, leaders who have learned a lot from this game), Destined Pures (Was amazing back in the day).

You can bring back E what're you talking about noob

Epidemic

Reason: When they were open, MM didn't crash because they were too busy running from them.

Lmfao.

You could bring back one of those clans easy ;)

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

You can bring back E what're you talking about noob

Lmfao.

You could bring back one of those clans easy ;)

I wish.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I