Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Complexity's Saturday :)

Seb

15593381.png

Memberlist: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=clancx

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ComplexityRs

This Saturday for Complexity was quite an enjoyable trip. Without any signups and little reminder we managed to pull 52 people, and later peaked at around 54-55. We were very proud of all the members who attended the trip. This topic Features Chaotic and Intense Redemption. Topic's a little late I know.

FIGHT ONE

Ft. Intense Redemption

The first fight diddn't last very long, but we were pleased we got some action. The first fight was against Ir. At the time we were just about to re-plenish our prayer, when suddenly straight from the North East, Ir came rushing in. Our priority at this point was the focus on our ingame spamming, we quickly pushed east into Ir and took hold of the hill, once the hill was ours, the fight was done.

Complexity Starting: 52

Intense Redemption starting: 35? (Rough Estimate.)

Complexity Ending: 51

Intense Redemption Ending: 10 Inside Clan wars.

FIGHT TWO

Ft: Intense Redemption And Chaotic

Before fight two our scouts told us their was a disturbance at the NorthWest Zombie graveyard area. We quickly gathered up our troops and headed up their straight from Bounty Hunter Bank. Our scouts were not 100% accurate on who were fighting, but it turned out to be Ir and Ch going at it, we decided to join in and and have a bit of fun :). We quickly picked off the piles, and pushed directly north bound to finish of Ir. We then got a steady fall in.

Ch starting: No idea. (I estimate around 36)

Ir starting : No idea (I estimate around 32)

Cx starting: 53.

Ch Ending: 8 In Bounty Hunter Bank.

Ir Ending: No idea.

Cx ending : 53.

FIGHT THREE

Ft. Chaotic and Intense Rdemption

This fight was more a cluster fight. The fight origionaly started out with us and Chaotic fighting upon the northern hill just above clan wars, the fight was rapidly going our way, with better spamming, and better pilling. Just as we thought the fight was comming close to an end, Intense Redemption rush in from the west. At this point we were getting sandwiched, but we weren't going down anytime soon. Complexity still holding the Hill, Intense Redemption rush over to the south west Hill, where they spent 10 seconds or more building up their energy to re-rush us and attempt to push us off the hill. They failed as we stood still on the impact of the rush, we quickly finished of the piles and went go get a re-group in our home world.

Complexity Starting: 50

Intense Redmeption starting: 35 (Uncomfirmed, tell me if its wronge)

Chaotic starting: 36?

Complexity Ending: 38.

Intense Redmeption Ending: 9 in clan wars.

Chaotic Ending : 12 in clan wars.

Fight Four.

We got asked by Ir leaders whether Cx wanted an ending fight In maze. With nothing more to do, we gladly accepted the offer, and was up for abit of fun. Ir was meant to attack and we to defend, however after waiting for a paitent 15 minutes, the time taken for Ir to attack us was beyond a joke, we diddn't have all day so we decided to attack instead. We Immediately started to take out their 1 defence members and started to force them into the centre, where we focused on our ingame spamming finishing of their high combat 20 defensive members. We soon began to get a fall in to gather intelligance on our ending numbers, however we got crashed by MM so we diddnt take a number in. The fight was very enjoyable, and would like to Respect Ir for the fight.

Complexity starting: 42.

Intense Redmeption starting: 33

Complexity Ending: 23 (Estimate).

Intense redmption Ending: 3 at maze entrance.

Videos

Pictures

100925151852.png

100925152739.png

100925153400.png

100925154438.png

100925164517.png

100925214221.png

100925214233.png

100925214345.png

100925214607.png

100925214633.png

imawesome224735.png

imawesome225028.png

imawesome230729.png100925214431.png

100925215139.png

100925220837.png

100925224540.png

100925224628.png

100925214555.png

100925214557.png

100925214558.png

ripwy.jpg

Ex Leader Of Complexity

Ex Founder/Warlord of Control

Lol.

You can't just attack a clan while defending, that deprives the battle of all fairness and ending bragging rights. Each side has their own advantages. The defending clan has the advantage of being able to choose the specific spot in a specified region. It is also easier for the defending clan to hold their territory and in most cases, easier access to hugging obstacles and/or running away than the attacking clan does. The attacking clan's advantage is obviously they get the first hit(s), but also the opportunity to attack whenever they please, in an attempt to catch the defending clan off guard, within reason, which was true in our case. The reason you felt like we were taking too long is because when we got there we stood there for a couple minutes formulating a plan to counter your own plan. You see, since you are defending, you already have your plan set out and it's been relayed to all the members and you're ready to go. Since we are attacking we have no idea where you are defending, so we need to find that out first, before we can do anything. It's stupid to rush in blindly without a tactic in mind, especially the fairly intricate one I was trying to create. The accumulation of time in me finding out where you are exactly, what to do as a plan, me telling the clan what the plan is, and me making sure everyone understands what the plan is, resulted in you feeling like we were "stalling" or "wasting your time", when in fact it's in our right to decide when to attack you. This doesn't mean we can sit there for an hour obviously, but we needed time to figure out what we were going to do, a.k.a a few minutes. You had like 45 while we had ~32, so it was important that we implement a good, thought-out strategy if we were going to take it. Which we did. I was on the last part of the process; making sure the members knew exactly what was going on, until you "newfags", (yes I said it, because it's true), who don't respect the rules of war that have been followed for years, decided that relinquishing your impatience was more important than getting a good, fair battle. What's funny is that even with you catching us completely off guard, and us not being able to use our rightful advantage(s), we still managed to kill you off to ~15 people remaining. Flat-out embarassing is an understatement. All I can say is, what goes around comes around, look out for it.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Gj, two things i will say though is get better than lobs, and in alot of your pictures your very spread while the other clan is really compact, you run into a clan with similar opts and you could get yourself owned :o.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Lol.

You can't just attack a clan while defending, that deprives the battle of all fairness and ending bragging rights. Each side has their own advantages. The defending clan has the advantage of being able to choose the specific spot in a specified region. It is also easier for the defending clan to hold their territory and in most cases, easier access to hugging obstacles and/or running away than the attacking clan does. The attacking clan's advantage is obviously they get the first hit(s), but also the opportunity to attack whenever they please, in an attempt to catch the defending clan off guard, within reason, which was true in our case. The reason you felt like we were taking too long is because when we got there we stood there for a couple minutes formulating a plan to counter your own plan. You see, since you are defending, you already have your plan set out and it's been relayed to all the members and you're ready to go. Since we are attacking we have no idea where you are defending, so we need to find that out first, before we can do anything. It's stupid to rush in blindly without a tactic in mind, especially the fairly intricate one I was trying to create. The accumulation of time in me finding out where you are exactly, what to do as a plan, me telling the clan what the plan is, and me making sure everyone understands what the plan is, resulted in you feeling like we were "stalling" or "wasting your time", when in fact it's in our right to decide when to attack you. This doesn't mean we can sit there for an hour obviously, but we needed time to figure out what we were going to do, a.k.a a few minutes. You had like 45 while we had ~32, so it was important that we implement a good, thought-out strategy if we were going to take it. Which we did. I was on the last part of the process; making sure the members knew exactly what was going on, until you "newfags", (yes I said it, because it's true), who don't respect the rules of war that have been followed for years, decided that relinquishing your impatience was more important than getting a good, fair battle. What's funny is that even with you catching us completely off guard, and us not being able to use our rightful advantage(s), we still managed to kill you off to ~15 people remaining. Flat-out embarassing is an understatement. All I can say is, what goes around comes around, look out for it.

stfu