Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Where has the fun in Runescape Gone?

-Adam-

Why are you discussing where the fun has gone in a game? Shouldn't you just stop playing it and do something else?
(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RS sucks plain as.

Friends/people make scape worth paying attention to.

I wouldn't mind doing p2p but it costs money and I don't have time to spend hours at avancies making money cause some idiot had to d claws rush me to put in his video and play mainstream overused crap over it.

luke|pllodeh LOL

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

I had more fun in 2004 then I will ever have on this game. I still pk for fun, not loots, but it's just changed so much.

People these days they pk to make money, not have fun and muck around with friends.

It's different. You just have to adapt.

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

Well.........We tried planning a pvp event with you, But you wanted a clanwars fight because no1 in your clan was willing to lose a dlong.

Thats where the fun has gone sir.

Cha0s Pur3
Legend of Final Ownage Elite.
Leader of Final Ownage Elite (2007-2009)
35d2gxh.png
#FinalOwnage
Ts.Foe-rs.Com
WWW.FOE-RS.COM

All the fun has gone up your ass, Nigguh.

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

It's time for you to let go and move on.

Sure you've had your fun, you've experienced it from the beginning but there is no point to continue with this if your not enjoying yourself.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

People are too interested in worrying about how the pure world is like now and how things will become in the end. Lying, cheating, etc. will be the death of Pure clanning. This, and we all already know what to expect when we enter the Wilderness or attend clan trips now. As an example, you could have some "fun" pking, maybe look for someone with a nice risk, sweat your balls off while smiting his whip, pray to god for whip, re-do, but with various loots. Now you can just go in and kill someone risking bank and only obtain a few swordfish, if that. No matter what update Jagex brings us, the things us Pures take joy in will never be the same and it will always be the same weekend to weekend struggle for rising/risen clans or just another day in BH.

"Fun" isn't a word to describe 'Scape anymore, or, at least the world of Pures.

Really want to have fun, though? Stop botting, making a new account, and try to start over without even thinking about how it was like to be a pure.

As time goes on, RS becomes worse, more friends quit and everything becomes less enjoyable. Instead of mourning over the passed years, we should enjoy what we have, for it too will change.

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

Why are there so many flames :c

Darkness Reigns ~ Mental Peace

sakyuya.png

"My strength has been tested. I wear the scars that prove." - All That Remains

"If we fail following our hearts, can you blame us?" - Atreyu

"These Demons will never leave me. But I control them, not the other way around." - We Came As Romans

Id liked to say the fun stopped in 2007 but it didnt although the game started getting worse things were still fun i got bored and quit last year because everything in the game was boring because of how jagex was treating the game and how the community was getting more messed up

things just seem so bad now a few years ago it was fun to make a pure get some stuff pk etc get in a clan some good trips etc, so much drama now.

also the fact that it seems i need to have straight 90+ stats 404134023mil in the bank and 300 quest points to be any good is really ******

Did you know the sense of smell can tell the past? I dont find scape fun unless Im at my grandmothers playing smelling her cheap ass cigs, but I'm 22 and live halfway across the country now, WTF should I do!?!?!?!?!

Get a life right? touche.

Not flamin you Adam, pinky promise.

Its the truth though, us oldschool scapers that actually knew what staking was, pking for full rune and busting a nut when you got it, and clan events without team capes, need to move on. That was our time, this new Scape is the next generations.

What we need to do for the last 6 months to 1 year we have left on this game, is to try and mold the pure community back into what it was, it wont happen, but its probably the only thing worth trying for on this game.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

I posted this on CP forums:

So yesterday when i was about to sleep I downloaded some Escape the fate on my Ipod and it braught back great memory's not only of CP but about my whole pking career. So i figured i would write them down.

I think my first ever Pure was iz76 (named after my main iz67) i had great fun, every time i heard the runescape music it gave this odd.. feeling in my belly. It eventlually failed and got like 34 def or something. I endend up creating more and more pures, back to lumby1 fr33 t1kc3t etc. After a while me and my lil bro made Id0nt ranged it was my account but i promised my brother THIS WOULD BE THE BEST PURE I EVER CREATED. It was named id0nt ranged because back in the dd when you dd'd everybody wanted to pile the rangers for there addy arrows ( since every1 prayed there scims). So having a great tactiacal name i went training my pure. I eventually dropped all my well earned money of iz67 (200k cash) to id0nt ranged which was my best investment ever. I still remember me drop trading 26 unnoted drops to id0nt and epicly failing.

--The glourious days of pure pking--

So around 05-06 i had an epic team who were all my friends. I was around 40-65 cmb and we owned EVERYONE. it wasnt some massing ****** team but just a really really good team it was like a 4-15 man team and it was great fun. I still have some old pking mates left ( qolix aka slapid1 Jump aka jumpvsHakke and matt aka matt archer0). My first clan ever was Nw0 i never even knew it was a clan i thought it was some pking team with just a name... Anyways after a while a dude i was friend with (chixl0vedicks) said i should join his clan "aao" so i applied for Aao (quick side note i always used to carry teles with me). So after a few days i checked my application and i saw some dude that wrote he saw me teleing. So i got declined. I never felt really about the fact that i was being declined OR that i teled, it was just the way of life.

So me being a pure had some huge wins and some huge failures. I always was obsesed with having alot of money. So another friend showed me his money makeing way, He bought cow hides @ al-kharid for 100 gp ea and sold them for 150 ea in w 1. So i actually started old skool "flipping" cow hides. I made some bucks out of that and was pretty happy. Ofcourse i wasnt satisifed enough and matt introduced me to the real ******* deal: ******* CASTLE LURING BIACH (cp invited this ****). I had SO ******* MUCH fun doing this ****, i made ******* mills.. i even pked full guthix(!!!), i always shared my l0ot with my buddy's cuz i was like thatz0r <33 :]!. Then one of my bro's friends introduced me to this site "youtube". I saw some epic pkers on there like kids ranqe, Purple 0wnz Elvemage etc etc and i wanted to see them, so eric went from pure to l00ter(you can still see me on kids ranqe vids and even purple 0wnz right clicked me (!@#@#K@J!:L#$J :D). it was great fun looting Ahrims Mystic and even inf boots. Also i got Perm muted for 10 months So i made my "talk" account "id0nt r4nged" named after the best pure runescape has ever seen "id0nt ranged"

So after owning alot of noobs having some epic loot and fun. The sad day came,

--- THE DAY THAT RUNESCAPE DIED ---

So after being on holiday for 1 week i came back and i found out wildie was removed(JDLFKSJ:DFK=[[[) and BH was there, it was this big ass crater were there were 3 big caves. So i went on my first pk trip with some friends it was really fun, i actually really enjoy'd it. But then the day came runescape REALLY died, Single bh. I saw no point of having a pure since i was getting owned by mains almost twice my Cmb so the almighty pure id0nt ranged was getting 40 def. I still failed, it was no fun.

One of my friends (ownpk12) told me there was this big as thing going on with his clan and he asked me to come to clan wars to check it out. I hopped to his world clan wars.. and what did i see hundred of pures, no THOUSANDS! MILLIONS OF PURES, i saw spam towers, leather bodys all over the place. I said to myself i want this, i want this NOAW! as you all could read above i had an talk account, i trained him to a pure and joined "the hatred", sadly it died after 2 hours of me being in it. So me and ownpk12 went out searching for another clan which was (the almighty) corrupt pures.

So me having a pure changed everything, pcl every saturday and pking in Bh low crator, it was fun i didnt made any profit, but it was fun and thats what counted.

To be continued again tired of typing >_>

u mad ch1xl0ved1ks is my facebook friend????/

I honestly think you can point to the fact that the wild was removed. It didn't "kill" pures directly it affected the main clan community too.

Runescape is now a game of secondary skilling and specialized weapons/armors.

The game itself needed to evolve to attract more people and thus increase Jagex revenues.

As for pures, the whole notion of better prayer, higher def and increased bonuses has lead many legendary people ( who didn't quit already ) to get defense.

There is still a lot of fun to be had in the game though, you're reminiscing in the past which is long gone. If you're struggling to have fun now then i'd say quit.

**BTW why are you making a vid on FI's history ? If so i want a special 10-15 second edit with my name flashing . Thanks

I do have to say this. It's always a Fatality member that makes these topics.

But, uhm. Hmmm. In a way your right, but people did care for ranks back then it's just there wasn't "Pure Warfare" to come on and be so immature on. But, pure clanning back then was new and whenever you get something new you treat it respectfully and cherish it, but as it grows older you start to get lazy with it and not take care of it.

If you are looking for the constitution right "Everyone is Equal" That isn't going to happen in a clan. The only way to do it is to never give up and do certain other things that I wouldn't want to reveal to a rival.

Lastly, I like the new Pure Community. All this crap talking for #1 builds up tension and makes the fight that much more serious and better.

Although, I do not agree with spies and stuff of that nature, it's not honourful.

2iqk3u9.png

#DeeWreck, #Clan-EoP, #Annihilation, #105, #Kay

bestspeeches.png
derekswarlord.png