Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

World War III - Nuked.

Solo

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol'd at the topic, was a fun read, though I was at the receiving end of the stick I guess you could say. I personally called our lil alliance 'Higher Fakers of Complexhemforce'. See you in P2P later, hopefully we can make a topic that doesn't include entire lists of clans as one side, and another list as the other.

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE

You provided MM with action, other than that I really don't see what EoP is going to gain from teaming with Foe in F2P. I have seen tons of aftermath threads with Foe out-numbering MM in both F2P N P2P, but haven't seen them actually teaming in a way as Foe+EoP did today. However, congratulations on your victories.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Lol'd at the topic, was a fun read, though I was at the receiving end of the stick I guess you could say. I personally called our lil alliance 'Higher Fakers of Complexhemforce'. See you in P2P later, hopefully we can make a topic that doesn't include entire lists of clans as one side, and another list as the other.

Forgot fatality in ur name i do believe.

You provided MM with action, other than that I really don't see what EoP is going to gain from teaming with Foe in F2P. I have seen tons of aftermath threads with Foe out-numbering MM in both F2P N P2P, but haven't seen them actually teaming in a way as Foe+EoP did today. However, congratulations on your victories.

Was 8 months ago (?) but FOE and MM did team to fight E in which case EoP did team with Epidemic.

Anywho... on topic:

As Keith said, it was nice to see some clans friendly with other clans.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

Causing cp many casualties?

there would of been ******* casaulties if we helped fi and mm lolol

Off topic: Why did you use Epidemic's avatar and put Corrupt Pures in it. :mellow:

Nothing new with CP I guess... copy our topic template and now gfx. Wonderful..

On topic: Goodjob Eop and Foe ;)

heartline8.gif

Yea ofcourse we're begging.. Ex members cant sign up cus they dont have access to those boards. We had 5 more hell even 2 more on friday and you were getting wrecked. And so ironic that ur talking about mains since ur always there on ur little ****** 107.

i was on my baby pure :) my mate was on 107 ^^ you always brought nintey to trips so why you crying kid

tOPe8.png

Just before hf came in, you was winning? yeah right lmfao

2h83a7t.png

Proud High Council of Final Ownage Elite

click here to watch events from my view.