Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[RECAP] Red vs Blue

Mark

Was okay, a lot of people just brought both capes though and switched whenever one team gained the upper hand. I know quite a few people I'd attack then they'd quick switch their cape to make it look like I was bsing. Not to mention mains everywhere sniping, though that's uncontrolable.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was okay, a lot of people just brought both capes though and switched whenever one team gained the upper hand. I know quite a few people I'd attack then they'd quick switch their cape to make it look like I was bsing. Not to mention mains everywhere sniping, though that's uncontrolable.

I know I did ;P

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

LMAO. EOP had some guy in TS screaming PUSHHHHHHHH after every call. Was quite epic. Very enjoyable event. Everyone who is being sore about it, should honestly just grow up. You attended the event, not knowing whether you'd win or lose. The purpose of Red vs. Blue was to re-unite the entire pure community for just one day. That goal was accomplished. If you happened to be on the losing team, I respect you if you act maturely, but if you're complaining, then you must have a very empty personal agenda.

That sir, is our fellow clan mate x0x0 owners.

Ex- Co Leader of Divinity
Ex- Mithril God of The Golden Gods
Ex- Senior Member of Eruption Of Pures

Eop, Defying All the Odds.

was fun, epicly laggy but fun nonetheless.

It was meant to be a fun event, thats y i cant understand why some people cant just accept the loss, its a FUN event on a GAME, are you really that low?

Gj Pw

i dont really see the need to boycot or avoid saying that mm crashed :/

they did, was ****... ignoring they did it will cause more drama and tbh, all their posts on here saying it was fun (essentially was fun crashing and trying to ruin it etc) are just baits which you said in the first few posts "would be dealt with"

i left after 20 mins are so because of the mains really lol, eos were ******* annoying then tht r3lv idiot had a little team of mains it seems lurking round bh who had it in for me, so i got the enjoyment out of the initial rush and pure fight then **** just got stupid so i left.

was predictable how it was going to go down but we went anyway so no1 to blame, i enjoy 20 mins or so of it so cheers.

#TEAM-WALLI

Was allright...

Btw both clans had more than 250 People ... Cuz the option check can only get to 400 Options...

Also there were clans that weren't on the list: Pure Ownage, Bv, Lt, Mm, Mg, ...

Blue won round 1 clearly but round 2 MM Sniping from NE stairce and mains from North East of Corp ... Red was south...

That was pathetic :P

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

qTmHB.png

Uhhmmm CP wasn't on the fall in and I think TLP wasn't on fall in aswell ... And also Bv with their 120Opts...

So I think we had about 750 Opts or so ...

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Congratulations to Red Team on the victory, nice team work you had going boys. I believe we (blue) had the upper-hand until MM stepped into the picture.

Whether we had the upper hand I don't know but it was far more even.

a blue perspective.

From around 9:30 to 10:10 you can see red rerush us which looks epic imo then at 9:50 you can see how MM hit blue from another side.

Was fun never the less.

Edit: for my video, if you hate speeches skip the first 50 seconds.

If you want to skip build up go to around 2:50 onwards, i cba to look at exact time to start watching. But yeahhhh..

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

i killed some runers :laugh:

#latin-crew - [Foe]Junior|guerrer00