Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Team Inc Sunday Night

Roman

y588t.png

Video (Coming soon)

Inc set out sunday night with one thing on our mind, beating NP, with them being cocky over winning a prep. We massed and headed out with about 29 people. We quickly got word that np was waiting on gwas ledge waiting for us to come by, we ran up the steps hoping to get a good fight but NP logged out.

We found NP at clan wars and appearently they had a leak on us whole trip, we both rushed eachother around level 18 ports, the fight lasted about two minutes before INC pushed NP into clan wars to claim a win.

We heard NP spread on sperm hill, so we quickly rushed out north of clan wars and quickly took over the hill, clearing NP and pushing the few stragglers into clan wars

We again fought NP south of bounty hunter, both teams were returning hard the fight was pushed a bit south, we then started to notice mains that were only attacking INC and not NP, including nab maulerz zerk and Q Santa Jr Q, we continued fighting for around 45 minutes to an hour, INC pushed the remaining INC into SC and claimed a final win. Thanks for the fights NP.

I would like to thank all of INC who came to this and also NP for a fun fight! Hope to fight you guys again.

Pics

RuoQz.png

aK6y2.png

riz6a.png

GlALY.png

101010195825.png

ScFcG.png

WnCwL.png

RIkLi.png

101010182016.png

I've had confirmation that 5+ EOP we're with you the entire trip. Kinda low that we can't get a real fight out of you.

I guess you have to do w/e it takes to win, eh.

1, and hes in Inc.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I don't really see a problem with NP bringing 2-3 mains since one of them is the founder and the others old friends, good to see they didn't bring 10 like when they fight us though, rofl. Looks like you guys had fun, they didn't come out during our trip this weekend :confused:

Hopefully see you guys out in the wildy in the coming weeks.

fdvo0z.png

incpride.png

u had over 5 random eop members, and the pic u spam np cleared x2 u guy are idiots we right there on sperm hill.

New inc moto, brb calling eop.

Thats y we fight u in single run ins or clan wars, cuz u call random idiots, welfarers #2.

#Team-Np

npsiglol.png

Founder Of Team Np
eX - Higher Force Pk Leader
Retired From Runescape
Irc Nick: Legend

incpride.png

u had over 5 random eop members, and the pic u spam np cleared x2 u guy are idiots we right there on sperm hill.

New inc moto, brb calling eop.

Thats y we fight u in single run ins or clan wars, cuz u call random idiots, welfarers #2.

Rus, in that pic mains as in inc mains, such as the turmoil pures we had, look through the war vid you will see not a single main purple dot and all mains attacking inc. "mains" in the pure community are often reffered to those that are 25-35 def, that is what was ment by the statement in that picture - not real mains, inc doesnt do that ****.

and as for eop goes, we didnt have any random extra eop members, they were all app or intro+.