Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Best Pure Clan of All Time?

Blck

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1 i'd have to give to fatality. back in the day they held #1 f2p for as long as i can remember, even gave birth to a top clan of that time period too, cp. even though cp was always ridin fi's ***** on trips lol. anyway they were #1 back then for years as i recall, and still today they compete with huge numbers too (minus the massive slump they're currently in).

#2 Tlp, mainly due to thier leaders. hiei hit the charts like a beast, and so did finnald, it quickly gained momentum and became an extremely well known name throughout runescape. i remember back when i was clanless pking at edge, i'd pull off some beastly combo and have people asking me if im in tlp. today they've still maintaned p2p superiority and has always been quality over quantity, just like thier founders. had thier ups and downs, but still a top class clan. unique in it's own way too.

#3 Foe, they've been #1 p2p for a real long time, and also has it's own history. personally i don't know too much about foe's history, as i never really did care for them TOO much. and back in old wild the most i heard of them was 'they're allied with tlp'. this might be real dodgy info but that's just what i heard way back when from others, so dont quote me on it.

#4 Mm, they have insane history, being the first pure clan in history. mm was also the reason why TLP was born in the first place, because the TLP founders were sick of being teamed by them. though the history is behind them, i place them 4th of the top four because the only reason thier founder mahatma was so well known is because he was before his time, the first pure to make a vid with barrage. i believe mm has always been quantity over quality, it's also been proven to me too many times in my own experience, and i value quality. not trying to sound like an ******* but every MM encounter i've ever had in the wilderness while PKing has always been easy kills for me :/ idk what it is but MM just doesnt have the quality for some reason.

this is strictly my opinion from what i've seen through the years, trying to be non-bias as possible. there are probably things i'm missing from each clan, but lets be honest who pays that much attention to everyone to know thier whole life story.

R.I.P ~ Old B1rdy ~ Banned September 19th 2010
betosig1.gif

lol at the people who put dp in there list wat did they do? lose a war with 20+ people vs ascendency -.-

You fail to see the improvement DP has made from that point, to beating TLP, CPR, POT all 3-0 matched in P2P along with FOE, EOP in F2P 3-0 in matched. DP opened during the dark days of the pures, when there was no wilderness and ended up reaching to the top 3 at a point.

On topic,

1. FOE

2. MM

3. FI

4. EOP/TLP

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

You fail to see the improvement DP has made from that point, to beating TLP, CPR, POT all 3-0 matched in P2P along with FOE, EOP in F2P 3-0 in matched. DP opened during the dark days of the pures, when there was no wilderness and ended up reaching to the top 3 at a point.

On topic,

1. FOE

2. MM

3. FI

4. EOP/TLP

Wait, did DP re-open!?

• 2 weeks later...
why is everyone posting Epidemic so high? :confused:

1. MM

2. FOE

3. FI

4. EOP/TLP

-gap-

5. CP

dont know about the rest dont care

Because of the place we made it to I imagine. I mean, every clan on the list has reached #1 in some form or another, why not Epidemic? Because of our short reign? The propaganda that is directed at us is terrible. Epidemic was an amazing clan with organization that made level 3s go from the bottom to the top in a very short period of time. We made level 60s match and exceed the strongest most solid pure clans ever to exist, as proven by your own list.

1. Foe/Mm

2. Mm/Foe

3. Fi

4. Eop

5. E/Cp/Tlp

6. ^

7. ^^

Few notable ones... Dh, The Pures, Fl, Mpk, Th, and many others I've forgotten that made quite a splash in their time, though couldn't match the ones I've numbered.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

I was in E for about 3 months and 2 of those months were us completely dominating with our huge pulls and i dont think any other clan has ever had 2 months of utter dominance like E had. sadly after mm starting getting close to our opts we had no chance but still those were the best 2 months any clan has ever had.

f2p:

1. MM

2. Eop

3. Foe

p2p:

1. MM/Foe(its really a toss up on who wins on any given day)

3. Tlp (as being the best p2p matched opts clan no question about it)

I was in E for about 3 months and 2 of those months were us completely dominating with our huge pulls and i dont think any other clan has ever had 2 months of utter dominance like E had. sadly after mm starting getting close to our opts we had no chance but still those were the best 2 months any clan has ever had.

f2p:

1. MM

2. Eop

3. Foe

p2p:

if i could remember it was 3 weeks that E Gave MM competition, then u guys died

MM is best clan ever

mmnumber1.png

f2p:

1. MM

2. Eop

3. Foe

p2p:

if i could remember it was 3 weeks that E Gave MM competition, then u guys died

MM is best clan ever

"We are the best clan, Monkey Madness..." Love it.

I also agree that MM is the best overall clan of all time... Just saying.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

MM - Longest and greatest lasting pure clan - no argument. Revolutionised the pure world single handedly.

Foe - Was absolutely dominant for a decent amount of time where MM and Fi could do nothing against them, was a few years ago but their consistency gets them here.

Fi - Dominated F2p and majority of P2p for a fair period of time, unable to do so once MM and Foe past them.

Tlp - Tlp's impact on the pure world, having been created by hugely famous leaders, and actually being successful, paved the way for other clans to be created and attack the top. Massively underrated by new guys. People seem to have forgotten their huge impact.

Eop - Had stints at the top of the table in F2p, few years ago now though.

Cp - Fought long and hard, even having periods at the top aswell, never able to sustain it for more than a few weeks/months though.

FL - Stuff it i'm going to give them a spot, they deserve it. Revolutionised massing to an extent, one of the largest opts pull of all time. People seem to have forgotten.

^ That is about right. E can't really compete with that lot, and TH wasn't alive long enough.

That list had the largest impact on the pure world.

s0nicfinalsigcopyhopefully72.png
australiauserbarae3.png

Mayhem Makers

Come on IRC

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

1) MM/Foe - MM has always been around and has always been in the top #3 in both F2P and P2P. Foe has also been around for a long time and also in the top #3 in F2P and P2P. Also like the fact they (used to) fight main clans alot in P2P and sometimes even in F2P. Never seen any other pure clan do that (ofcourse some clans like, for example Epidemic fought a main clan once in a while -> HF in pvp and VH in cw)

2) ^

3) Eop/Fi - Both great clans in F2P with a long history. Had their ups and downs.

5) ^

6) Cp/E - CP has been around since '05, was a great clan during PCL. Epidemic just for the fact we broke the top #3 in F2P really fast (which nobody expected us to do) and even became #1 for a while in around 1 year and a few months. (don't believe any clan has ever done that). But Epidemic closed really fast and thus didn't last that long.

7) ^

My non-biased list :-)

heartline8.gif

1) MM/Foe - MM has always been around and has always been in the top #3 in both F2P and P2P. Foe has also been around for a long time and also in the top #3 in F2P and P2P. Also like the fact they (used to) fight main clans alot in P2P and sometimes even in F2P. Never seen any other pure clan do that (ofcourse some clans like, for example Epidemic fought a main clan once in a while -> HF in pvp and VH in cw)

2) ^

3) Eop/Fi - Both great clans in F2P with a long history. Had their ups and downs.

5) ^

6) Cp/E - CP has been around since '05, was a great clan during PCL. Epidemic just for the fact we broke the top #3 in F2P really fast (which nobody expected us to do) and even became #1 for a while in around 1 year and a few months. (don't believe any clan has ever done that). But Epidemic closed really fast and thus didn't last that long.

7) ^

My non-biased list :-)

Actual non-biased list omg...

Only thing I'd change about that would be to probably add TLP with CP and E.

Arp-1.png