Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Just a thought.

Brayden

Well, After seeing all these topics about "30 Defence" Or the "Pure World is dieing" is getting pretty ridiculous. Your not going to be able to change the fact that the pure community has adapted in a way, that won't be changed back. Clans are getting more desperate to gain members, so they can pk trips in their favour. There is no organization, theres no class anymore. Yeah, I've quit the game, but the thing is you guys don't even play for fun anymore. All you guys play for is that #1 spot, and sure thats what every clans goal is. But the immature rivalies you guys are starting, and just plain immaturity makes this game no fun anymore. You can't even post a topic on here anymore without it getting spammed/locked for your guys constant flamming. I can almost guarentee that most old school pkers would say, Back before clan wars or PVP came out, When there was true wildy was the best time. The only reason that being, is because the rules of pure clans were enforced really well. People had respect for each other, and had dignity for their clan.

All of a sudden the wildy was removed, and replaced with Bounty Hunter and clan wars. Once PCL started, clans kept going. And the Rivalries got even more intense. And when this happend it started the fights and everything. As time progressed, this is when PVP came out, and hacking and ddosing started becoming more effective. Now that turmoil has been introduced, 30 defense is popular. Never use to be back in the day. And you guys keep making this topics trying to explain the pure wold dieing. Its not dieing, its just a new generation, that some of you old school members don't like. I personally don't like it, but the only people who are gunna change it, is the clan leaders. If they enforced the rules properly, and stuck with 1-20 defence everything would be fine. Kicked people for teleing, but the desperation for members is to great. Every clan needs higher numbers than the opposing clan now adays, theres no organization, or no class. You probaly will Never see another upset like the A VS DP war, DY VS A, FOE VS FI. If you guys wanna change something, go back to old traditions for one week. No 30 Defence, Old school capes, and when a topic is posted, a respectful "Goodfight". But eh thats not gunna happen.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

You're talking like you know everything. What is being done behind all this terrible drama is just a percentage of other things. A so called proclaimed "quit rs 4 good" i doubt you'd know everything that's going on now. I'm not saying i know more than you, heck i just found out "Hcs off ment handcannons off". Thought it ment no high councils could go to war (lolz).

Not every clan is going for the #1. A handle already have changed their morals. Not every clan are accepting 30 def for the #s. + Immaturity rivals in some peoples minds make this game fun.

Answered your own question. This is a new era. Deal with it. It won't change unless society thinks otherwise

Oh yea most of the 30 defs/pure w is dying are troll topics lol.

idc if 30 def is accepted but it needs to be punished

30 def cannot wear any armor not even bronze, 1 def robes only to wars or offical pk trips

curses or hc cannot be used in wars or offical pk trips

30 def cannot eat the max food no rocktails or swordies, only sharks and lobbies

dragon hide gives alot of def. green d hide in p2p, studded in f2p.

any unoffical event 30 def armor can be worn

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

You're talking like you know everything. What is being done behind all this terrible drama is just a percentage of other things. A so called proclaimed "quit rs 4 good" i doubt you'd know everything that's going on now. I'm not saying i know more than you, heck i just found out "Hcs off ment handcannons off". Thought it ment no high councils could go to war (lolz).

Not every clan is going for the #1. A handle already have changed their morals. Not every clan are accepting 30 def for the #s. + Immaturity rivals in some peoples minds make this game fun.

Answered your own question. This is a new era. Deal with it. It won't change unless society thinks otherwise

Oh yea most of the 30 defs/pure w is dying are troll topics lol.

I really know nothing, These new updates and bonuses, I really haven't played since hand cannons, and frankly, I didn't know pures could even wield them. I just come and gaze at the topics made by other clans, to see how things are doing, and everytime, its just a lot of flame. Its pretty ridiculous.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

I can almost guarentee that most old school pkers would say, Back before clan wars or PVP came out, When there was true wildy was the best time. The only reason that being, is because the rules of pure clans were enforced really well.

I personally don't like it, but the only people who are gunna change it, is the clan leaders. If they enforced the rules properly, and stuck with 1-20 defence everything would be fine. Kicked people for teleing, but the desperation for members is to great. Every clan needs higher numbers than the opposing clan now adays, theres no organization, or no class. You probaly will Never see another upset like the A VS DP war, DY VS A, FOE VS FI. If you guys wanna change something, go back to old traditions for one week. No 30 Defence, Old school capes, and when a topic is posted, a respectful "Goodfight". But eh thats not gunna happen.

I couldn't agree with this more.

Since Pure Warfare opened I've been stressing that they need to enforce proper pure rules which will define an honour pure clan. This never happened however and now look what we've been left with; a bunch of retarded flamming clans accepted and welcomed to these forums, also allowed to advertise on clan searching and advertising threads. Back in '07 they would be ridiculed by the entire pure community and not encouraged on pure based forums ie Pure Community.

I agree that it lays with the clan leaders, but the fact is that some clan leaders are no honour and don't care if their members are.... What can you do about that? Ban them from advertising on these damn forums so they don't get publicity. They'll either die or just become a **** masser clan.

Even though it's literally beyond repair. I still believe an honour code should be places upon these forums which has been thoroughly created, debated and revised by clan leaders. If clans refuse to abide by the code, they are not given the benefits of these forums. It's simple.

If I were a part of this code I would undoubtedly argue for

- 20 Defence Cap. Any 30 defence kids still around must wear 1 defence armour.

- Teleporting Rules Set in Place

- 1 Item Rules Set in Place

- Common respect for every clan that abides by the rules. Immature and Flamming clans will be frowned upon.

The pure world can still be preserved... I hope.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

Times have changes for the worse,i havnt played in 2 years and ofc this is a new era but if people play rs and join clans there gawna have do just deal with it,bit of a pointless topic if you ask me sooo many of these get made nothing EVER happens.

Glasgow Celtic !!

You rarely get a respectful goodfight on a topic because usually they're fulled with nothing but lies and ********.

Why have old school scapes i see no point in that part.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

You rarely get a respectful goodfight on a topic because usually they're filled with nothing but lies and ********.

Agreed, you're now able to post false victories without consequences. It's hard to find a respectful rivalry any more, which result in constant flaming/trolls.

OT: Hello R1N, hows life bro? long time no seen!

Agreed with most of it, although not every clan is going for #1 on weekends, but just to have an enjoyable trip (CP).

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Sure, I agree things have changed.

But you cannot continue reminiscing about the past because face it, it's out of our reach. Sure we can attempt to change the way things are run now, but it's easier said then done.

People have moved on, and things wont be going back the way they used to, that's why DP closed.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png