Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

An Intense Saturday

Junior

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

72 people lols.

hope you pull good p2p too.

We've pulled same opts, if not more to p2p on previous Sundays than we have on Saturdays.

Proud Ex Council member of Carpediem
Proud Member of Intense Redemption

Our first action was against CH, we rushed them below BHB and they went inside. While in the process of pushing them in, EX and Z rushed us for reasons we don't even know. We decided to regroup at 18 ports and resumed clearing them. CX rushed in, and we cleared them too.

After that, we didn't even go after a low level clan unless we logged into them.

we had a PKRI planned there so we was both rushing in to attack, and you guys were fighting in the middle off us, didn't mean to interupt your fight.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Very nice pull, next time I want to see you try to fight someone with similar opts ;)

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

we fought EOP out numbered by 10 , not only once but twice

theres a big difference between 65v75 and 45v60

Other then that cool job ir, when you stood at Ca it was a 4 way cluster and CP was called back to CW seeing as how there was no use. Starting was 40 and ending was like 35

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

1st fight against ch cx z and ex made my day but like 10-15 ppl left after that cuz we has fail returners

i c me!

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Very nice pull, next time I want to see you try to fight someone with similar opts ;)

We fought Eop with 10 less the first fight, and I believe 15 less the second time...

Foe and MM would be at the 75+ pull I believe and other clans like Fi, Cp, Tlp pulled like 40-50ish I believe so we didn't really have anyone..

31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png

Can't wait to see you today @ P2P! Hopefully you'll be #4 as well =) !~

Todays predictions

1.Foe/MM

2.Eop

3.TLP

I hear C+CPR will be teaming as well as CH.

Don't know where we will fall into this maybe 5 or 6.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png