Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

From a Clan Perspective

alton444

I agree, hence why I haven't made an account on there. I don't support PW or PN because it doesn't benefit anyone. It's always the same people who view topics, flame-bait and so on.

After reading this post it just made me wonder what YOU expect out of PureWarfare and/or what changes you think should be made. Because when he mentioned it doesn't benefit anyone ... well I mean it's somewhat true.

I like PW as an outlet for PureClans but I feel as if it should do more to help advertise and grow pures as a Runescape choice.

I also feel as if PW helps advertise ... some clans but in terms of recruitment I really don't know how many NEW pures the site pulls in as opposed to clan members just jumping ship to more dominant clans.

I feel that PW helps bring all the clans together until the recent split. It is a good way for us to communicate, recruit clanless pures, and help those whose clans have died still be a part of a community without joining another clan.

council1.gifProud Ex-High Council of Fatality

111127211342.png

I feel that PW helps bring all the clans together until the recent split. It is a good way for us to communicate, recruit clanless pures, and help those whose clans have died still be a part of a community without joining another clan.

Ok, I can attest to that but I just feel as if it's very limited in terms of how it attracts new members. Unless someone mentioned PW directly to you there's really no way of finding out about the forums.

Does PW have a YouTube channel or a weekly pking CC for random pures who wanna peekay ?

Everyone misses the real problem.

The pw website is great as far as a community site can be. The staff whether you wanna believe it or not, do work their bolocks off for no real reason to give us somewhere to talk **** but that is the problem.

it is not the community site, its the ******* community...

Pure community is full of cunts and peope who think their voice and opinion is better than any1 else. No1 is ever wrong and your own clan is always the bestest in the whole wide world. The community doesnt pk or fight for fun anymore it fights for pointless status which people will do anything for (well most clans there are some exceptions). This creates us all at some point or another to hate each other and all we do is post **** in relation to each other on as many topics as we can, yet expect the pw staff to tell them off but not you because going back to an earlier point... "i am never wrong".

Honestly, there is nothing more that pw can offer than it does already, sure it makes some bad or maybe less wise decisions now and then but no worse than we all do as clan members or leaders lol.

So to answer your question, PW is fine as a community site and offers what is in theory needed. Just a bad community lol.

p.s. bit doom and gloom tbh, its not all **** but alot of it is.

#TEAM-WALLI

Ok, I can attest to that but I just feel as if it's very limited in terms of how it attracts new members. Unless someone mentioned PW directly to you there's really no way of finding out about the forums.

Does PW have a YouTube channel or a weekly pking CC for random pures who wanna peekay ?

We're a bronze level fansite of Jagex, if that means anything.

What I expected of PureWafare was to bring all the clans together. Also, a place where trolling/flaming/baiting would be kept down. Making this new community "Pure Nation" is just splitting the whole community apart, and is just going to kill it.

The pw website is great as far as a community site can be. The staff whether you wanna believe it or not, do work their bolocks off for no real reason to give us somewhere to talk **** but that is the problem.

Pure community is full of cunts and peope who think their voice and opinion is better than any1 else. No1 is ever wrong and your own clan is always the bestest in the whole wide world. The community doesnt pk or fight for fun anymore it fights for pointless status which people will do anything for (well most clans there are some exceptions). This creates us all at some point or another to hate each other and all we do is post **** in relation to each other on as many topics as we can, yet expect the pw staff to tell them off but not you because going back to an earlier point... "i am never wrong".

Honestly, there is nothing more that pw can offer than it does already, sure it makes some bad or maybe less wise decisions now and then but no worse than we all do as clan members or leaders lol.

So to answer your question, PW is fine as a community site and offers what is in theory needed. Just a bad community lol.

I'm well aware PW if a community and it functions just like all other ones. But instead of becoming segmented towards individual clan's shouldn't it push to preserve "pures" as a whole.

I'm talking about potentially attracting new members other than clans who frequent these forums.

Just a thought , and @ the staff ... no one mentioned anything towards them not doing work so if that's not a blatant attempt at **** ****ING then I don't know what is.

PS - I AM NEVER WRONG :biggrin:

We're a bronze level fansite of Jagex, if that means anything.

What I expected of PureWafare was to bring all the clans together. Also, a place where trolling/flaming/baiting would be kept down. Making this new community "Pure Nation" is just splitting the whole community apart, and is just going to kill it.

PureNation has but-hurt FOE members and angry EOP members. It'll be dead in weeks

this is just a community website and forums for pure clans, for the pure community... If people make pures then they almost always make for the purpose of clanning or being nh.. either way they will find out about these forums and the nh ones tend to not give a **** because they dont feel the need to obide by any rules so why would they wanna post on a community site which has rules and any pures who are involved with any clan will know about all pure community sites.

I dont see what else can be attracted :/

#TEAM-WALLI

don't see that much appeal to most people, most people just rather play the game and not get too srs.

And to your last comment above PN seems to have a more mature collection of people, judging by the posts.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

don't see that much appeal to most people, most people just rather play the game and not get too srs.

And to your last comment above PN seems to have a more mature collection of people, judging by the posts.

Listen, i'm not saying all of the people on PN are like this, but a good majority of the ones posting on Pure Nation only trolled here on PW. I believe a lot of them are just trying to get ranks at this point :\

Listen, i'm not saying all of the people on PN are like this, but a good majority of the ones posting on Pure Nation only trolled here on PW. I believe a lot of them are just trying to get ranks at this point :\

I agweee

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

this is just a community website and forums for pure clans, for the pure community... If people make pures then they almost always make for the purpose of clanning or being nh.. either way they will find out about these forums and the nh ones tend to not give a **** because they dont feel the need to obide by any rules so why would they wanna post on a community site which has rules and any pures who are involved with any clan will know about all pure community sites.

I dont see what else can be attracted :/

Dat why I post topic . :biggrin:

But yeah I'm just trying to see how the community could possibly attract more pures as opposed to solely clan-related ones.

Were you on these forums when FOE/EOP members spammed the entire site then probably ddos'd it.

If you wanna talk about maturity they're not the ones to reference. They created the forum to eliminate opposing viewpoints. All the reply's are "Oh GJ EOP YOU OWN!" or visa versa. Any other viewpoints are locked or banned.

Pure Warfare has done everything they can, the problem is the clans and the way they present themselves. Or atleast how the members of a clan represent the clan they are in. As for recruiting. What do you expect to recruit from a clan site other than a member of one clan that gets ****** and looks for a new clan. You see searching topics on these boards rather regularly.

In general the team of Pure Warfare are fine, the community needs to fix itself.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Well time will tell, all I'm saying is At the moment It is better,

O.T In my opinion these forums are more of a congregation of current clan members to post etc, I don't really see new members learning about clans here, just current members from the clans posting.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

The day EOP and FOE left these boards, the boards were spammed. And I mean SPAMMED. Everytime I refreshed the "View New Posts" button, there was another topic with that really long speech that someone wrote.

ache

why

pee

oh

see

are

eye

tee

E

So the way this gets solved is allowing and encouraging(well certainly not discouraging) your members to endorse in the same activities?

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

I like pw simply for the weekend trip topics, trolls are rather annoying on here, but most of them are gone now. Karl does the best job out of anyone.

That's why I still use these forums.

I don't think anything should be changed. Everything is relatively nice.

ache

why

pee

oh

see

are

eye

tee

E

So the way this gets solved is allowing and encouraging(well certainly not discouraging) your members to endorse in the same activities?

wanna elabourate?

#TEAM-WALLI

Less moderation, I appreciate the fact that there trying to stop arguments but arguments are inevitable. PW staff should separate flame from criticism. "Your clan sucks" is flame, "To be honest what you didn't wasn't that impressive as you just went around hitting clans with 20 less people than you" isnt flame. At the moment people are arguing and the argument is being deleted and all that remains is "well done" "good job" if thats all the replys are going to be you may as well not allow people to reply to trip topics and have them for show only.