Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

How does your clans leadership work?

Am0n

Ive been wondering around Pure Warfare for a decent amount of time now, and have come to realize almost all clans leadership get along, or atleast give the illusion that they do on this website, this is different to me because when I originally designed CPR's backbone, and as I work to find new leaders for the guys that feel scape isnt their thing anymore I always make it a point to have leadership that bash heads so that not just one view from our members is seen, and we have equal representation of all ideas and views in the clan. No flame towards Jack, but if you look at alot of Jacks posts he defends MM nonfuckingstop. It gets on my nerves but MM is where he is from and I respect that. I still call him a fan boy. Sam, and Jay are always going on about OMFG@!@#$%@# TLP TACTICs and ****, Josh is always watching FOE and EoP, and I'm just trying to be a social ******* BUTTERFLY! But whenever I observe other clans leadership it seems they are all hugging one clans nuts and hating on another on a kinda private troll alliance. I could be completely off its just a small observation I made, and was trying to figure out why. Am I wrong or is there some band wagon I missed out on?

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wat clan

Your sig made me choke on my pizza ****!@

am0ns.jpg

Every one has that clan they look up to alive or dead and think there the **** and will do anything to be like them, in Zeniths leadership that clan is Epidemic seeing as Ryan was a rank there so hes always going on about E's tactics no offence ryan :P

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Every one has that clan they look up to alive or dead and think there the **** and will do anything to be like them, in Zeniths leadership that clan is Epidemic seeing as Ryan was a rank there so hes always going on about E's tactics no offence ryan :P

Lul

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

I Do what I want. Im the leader, and I decide how things are done. I make my own tactics and other clans copy.

Love you.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I ♥ ⌂ ♫

TLP doesn't ride a clans nuts. We found it just ***** us over. =)

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

i Used to make my own tactics, and i still do.

Pretty sure no clan in mini war's uses Iron Legion's V Strat, that has probly lost like 5/100 times l0l

Or our F2p 20 man spread Strat, that makes us loose 5-9 people. usally.

Invent ur own strats, and build them up. you will be dominant.

O btw, you also gotta know how the other clan fights, in order to counter them.

Example would be like....

Cpr vs Tlp in f2p both clans never f2p usally ( tlp's stepping it up) but it would be hard to learn ea other's strat if u created your own's

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

Sorry mate, if i told you how TLP works than you could have a slight chance of winning

barrage once then switch to range unless they clumped., 1 person constant dds a pile, hug p nek,

then ddos the other clans leader WAT? jk. <3

----- Clan history -----
aucsi0.jpg

Every clan has the same typical leadership, no matter how unique they claim to be. We're all main clan clones with one defence. The hierarchical structure of pretty much every pure clan is exactly the same, and it all comes from the main community. I've always tried to be unique in the way I have lead clans but in the end we're all the same. And there's nothing wrong with reverse engineering other clans tactics or leadership, if you have the ability to improve it or do it better than they do then go for it. The simpsons already did it all anyway.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Every clan has the same typical leadership, no matter how unique they claim to be. We're all main clan clones with one defence. The hierarchical structure of pretty much every pure clan is exactly the same, and it all comes from the main community. I've always tried to be unique in the way I have lead clans but in the end we're all the same. And there's nothing wrong with reverse engineering other clans tactics or leadership, if you have the ability to improve it or do it better than they do then go for it. The simpsons already did it all anyway.

More or less this.

The only thing that's distinct about IR is that most of our main ranks don't call.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Well the gist of Chaotic's leadership is:

Duval leads

Furious corrects

Aka

Duval leads, but Furious needs to hold his hand.

Done

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Well the gist of Chaotic's leadership is:

Duval leads

Furious corrects

Aka

Duval leads, but Furious needs to hold his hand.

Done

just boot duval and furious lead, success

----- Clan history -----
aucsi0.jpg

Oh editing since Shawn's post below cleared things up. We don't have favoritism in our rank system. All of us meet regularly on our ideas, comments, and concerns and we discuss what would be best together. We only go through with these processes if we have 100% agreement.

council1.gifProud Ex-High Council of Fatality

111127211342.png

I wasnt really leaning towards tactics, but who your leaders favor, and how the leadership itself gets along.

am0ns.jpg

KO's leadership #1

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png