Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

whats better

cx ftw yes

lets face it its kind of rare to find a clan good at both only a few, but if clans had a choice i think they would all want to be good in both

would be alot better if clans didnt focuss on just one server, and were good in both alot more fights would arise :)

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

I personally enjoy being good at both servers. Depending on the amount of practice you get in both, it is generally a game of numbers. As far as which one is better, it really depends. It seems that both P2P based, and F2P based clans struggle with their secondary server, some not even going into it. I would say neither are more dominant just because it depends on the clan which steps it up more in the other server. As far as stats though, P2P clans all the way, and that would give them a big advantage, although "it is generally a game of numbers".

15zs5ro.jpg

p2p numbers dont matter as much as they do in f2p

There's been countless upsets where the better P2P clan has beaten another with lower opts.

In F2P, a +10 is a guaranteed win most of times. Only exception I can think of is when EOP and MM fought 120 vs 100 and DP vs A 72 vs 56?

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Decent at both - more variety is always better.

It's like the same thing as: Would you like to eat ONE type of food? =p

Obviously not - food is too good to not try everything.

I rest my case.

Inu eats dogs.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

F2p

it's the more Classic form of battle

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

The top clans are usually good in both servers but also have a stronger side that they focus just a bit more in. If i had to choose with P2P/F2P pvp now a days i would say F2P because of the competition that always shows up Saturday to Saturday.

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

Clan preference. Do what you enjoy, and **** around on the other server if you want.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg