Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure world

Lawson

No, this isn't one of those topics crying about how 30defence isn't pure. how well do you think the pure world is doing lately? i personally think that it is in its prime, more and more clans are rising bringing more fights to the clan scene. lately i've seen about 5+ topics just from the Mpc area from there weekend fights.

-Discuss

P.s my grammar isnt amazing

EDIT:i ment prime time this year :cool:

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

It changed

A year ago clans were crying "Why can't my clan break the top three of FOE, MM and FI!?!?!" then Epidemic came and changed things up.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

I like it atm, the big clans fight the big clans, the medium clans fight the medium clans and the little clans fight the little clans. It's rare you will see MM crashing Z for example. Each little sector has it's own drama... It's quite enjoyable to watch. The pure world seems to be flourishing at the moment.

I like it atm, the big clans fight the big clans, the medium clans fight the medium clans and the little clans fight the little clans. It's rare you will see MM crashing Z for example. Each little sector has it's own drama... It's quite enjoyable to watch. The pure world seems to be flourishing at the moment.

Couldn't put it any better myself . :blush:

mmnumber1.png

much worse off than last summer

Last summer IR would pull 50-60 to some trips and fight other med clans with 50-60. IR never stepped up into HPC until recently with the same 50-60 pulls. Now a days clan max at 80-90 and the likes of FI, TLP,EOP in p2p, ir and Cp are all in the 50-60 range.

UJUI2.png

Well the pure world is doing quite well, however the community is so so. EoP, CH, and Foe making their own "non-biased" forum and abandoning this forum is separating us, but is also taking most of the flaming, and trolling off the forums. I myself think it is a more pleasant experience without all the trolls, and rivalry spams, but it all depends on the person.

15zs5ro.jpg

Well the pure world is doing quite well, however the community is so so. EoP, CH, and Foe making their own "non-biased" forum and abandoning this forum is separating us, but is also taking most of the flaming, and trolling off the forums. I myself think it is a more pleasant experience without all the trolls, and rivalry spams, but it all depends on the person.

Scape rivalry is f**kin brutal. You cant say that it doesn't make the game a thousand times more interesting. When you do have a rival though there is a line you have to be sure not to cross or it will just become a purely unpleasant experience. Competitive rivals = good and you don't have to worry too much. rivals derived from pure hatred = your playing with fire. Rivals add another level onto runescape, I see the clan world as a bit of a game of it's own.

Yh this is what i was getting at :)

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Last summer IR would pull 50-60 to some trips and fight other med clans with 50-60. IR never stepped up into HPC until recently with the same 50-60 pulls. Now a days clan max at 80-90 and the likes of FI, TLP,EOP in p2p, ir and Cp are all in the 50-60 range.

Pulls have dropped due to clans like DP,Dv,E etc closing most members in clans like this usually only play for there clan and will quit scape after it :/

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Pulls have dropped due to clans like DP,Dv,E etc closing most members in clans like this usually only play for there clan and will quit scape after it :/

Yeh, and runescape is becoming less and less popular, I haven't see that much "fresh meat" recently.

personally think that it is in its prime

lol at this.

The pure world isn't doing all that bad considering the state of Runescape. If there were a few more PvP/BH worlds clans could actually have fights without getting crashed which would do wonders for the Pure World. Unfortunately the pure world won't reach it's prime again, fights are too much about being a "tank" now and not being aggressive, new people to the pure community just get owned because of this.

Edit: There's barely an honour code or rules to follow at all. Makes it kind of hard and gay... Like me.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

It changed

A year ago clans were crying "Why can't my clan break the top three of FOE, MM and FI!?!?!" then Epidemic came and changed things up.

wrong. fi were the ones who changed things up, epidemic merely slipped through the cracks.

No.

It's doing good IMO, I have fun :blush:

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

Scape rivalry is f**kin brutal. You cant say that it doesn't make the game a thousand times more interesting. When you do have a rival though there is a line you have to be sure not to cross or it will just become a purely unpleasant experience. Competitive rivals = good and you don't have to worry too much. rivals derived from pure hatred = your playing with fire. Rivals add another level onto runescape, I see the clan world as a bit of a game of it's own.

It all depends on the person as I said. Everyone knows that rivalries up to a certain point are interesting, and make the game more fun, but recently it became a flame, and propaganda contest. It got old, and did nothing but hurt our community. Rivalries will continue to last even while they stay on their Pure-Nation website. I never said that I disliked rivalries, but I dislike what they became. As you said "there is a line you have to be sure not to cross or it will just become a purely unpleasant experience" and I believe that line was crossed for a lot of us some time ago. The rivalries have turned into crash wars, and as I said "flame and propaganda contests", but I feel that the split has slightly made the pure world more pleasant.

15zs5ro.jpg

it's decent, definetely far from in its prime though. the pure world was in its prime back in old wild, when the top 10 were all competative. Fi was probably the only clan that could be concidered 'untouchable' in f2p. nobody could take thier spot. the rest of the spots were all very competative right down to the tenth clan.

as far as your whole opinion that more and more clans are rising goes, that's been going on for ages. since the beginning of pure community there's always been clans that rise and fall, it's really nothing new. i could probably name you at least 20 clans off the top of my had that rose and fell just like the ones of the present pure world will.

a pure world in its prime is a competative pure world. right now as it stands in p2p, we have two clans competing for 1 and 2 spots every week, which is boring imo. then there's a gap, then there's tlp who is climbing in opts as the weeks go by, then there's another gap, and in the next level of the totem poll we have eop who was never really p2p based to begin with, a hardcore slumping fatality, an ir that's picked up in the past year (imo) but hasnt exactly hit the charts, another gap, and then you got ch and z and cp in the basement along with a few other clans that i dont even know the names of.

as for f2p you basically have the same setup, but of course with tlp being in a much lower spot. i don't pay much attention to f2p so i wont go down the ranks like i did for p2p, but you basically have the same gaps you have in p2p. in a perfect world 80% of clans would be competative with each other, that's definetely not the case nowadays.

then there's also the aspect of flaming and trolling all the time, which i wont get into because it's been like that since the start of pure community -_-. wish it would stop tbh, sometimes i take a peak at this site and i swear to god it's like im watching a bunch of 8 year olds argue over a toy. get over it for **** sakes its a game -_-

R.I.P ~ Old B1rdy ~ Banned September 19th 2010
betosig1.gif

personally think that it is in its prime

lol at this.

The pure world isn't doing all that bad considering the state of Runescape. If there were a few more PvP/BH worlds clans could actually have fights without getting crashed which would do wonders for the Pure World. Unfortunately the pure world won't reach it's prime again, fights are too much about being a "tank" now and not being aggressive, new people to the pure community just get owned because of this.

Edit: There's barely an honour code or rules to follow at all. Makes it kind of hard and gay... Like me.

well it might not be in its prime since pure clanning has been around but personally to me it is, im a newfag i started clanning the last few months of Epidemic and things around here haven't been all that good since then :)

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png