Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[10/30/10] Corrupt Pures F2P Pk Trip

Drunk

Much appreciated Omni.

Lucked out this time ^^

Gf IR, see you guyz next week!

And you just keep on baiting lol.

I was trying to get the last post.

I even said guyz with a z to make it sound cute D:

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corrupt Pures Ending : 37

Go to 3:19 in your own video and look at the CC count, lol. You ended with 28 get over it.

This is idiotic even by your standards. This isn't clanwars where the numbers are exact, this is within range of me the videoer. As you can clearly see they are chasing and killing people like you who are running into clan wars to save their rune scimitar.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

why are you making a topic when half of your trip you hit cx, ex, ch and z?

Because fights are fights don't you agree?

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Go to 3:19 in your own video and look at the CC count, lol. You ended with 28 get over it.

This is idiotic even by your standards. This isn't clanwars where the numbers are exact, this is within range of me the videoer. As you can clearly see they are chasing and killing people like you who are running into clan wars to save their rune scimitar.

Lol... An honored member, eh?

Calm yourself, when you take a CC picture, if your members run off from the battlefield. They aren't real skilled at warring chasing randoms? :]

Once again, good fight to you CP. We will see you next week, and 50+ pulls for 2 months isn't slumping. Keep the flames to a minimum.

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

And all of your members were in range, you had a fall in. Just cause you idiots waited 5 minutes for returners doesn't mean you had the returners left in the fight when it ended. Mass more idiot!

chainz.png

SUP

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

And all of your members were in range, you had a fall in. Just cause you idiots waited 5 minutes for returners doesn't mean you had the returners left in the fight when it ended. Mass more idiot!

chainz.png

SUP

after omni saved your ass when we humiliated you in an argument you're back at it?

#jocks

Lol... An honored member, eh?

Calm yourself, when you take a CC picture, if your members run off from the battlefield. They aren't real skilled at warring chasing randoms? :]

Keep the flames to a minimum.

Yes a honoured Member, glad to see you can read.

What ever happened to staying till death to help your clan and try and win. Chasing after the final kills is hardly bad, if it was on randomers when not in a fight then it is bad, if it's to get kill the cowards running then no.

chainz.png

SUP

I rewatched my video because I thought maybe he has a valid point that i've missed.

Nope there are easily 6-7 people at least attacking your guys in and around clan wars, i watched the minimap to check if these people come back to the fall in, they don't. So your wait for 5 mins thing is invalid.

Most of the stuff chain posts on our forums is a troll nowadays as we seem to be invested with leaks/spies. Anyway if there are a few randoms, a very small percentage of our overall pull, usually it's because they are potential recruits who might join the clan so we're giving them a taster of our saturday trip. If they enjoy it they can app or if it's not for them they can go back to whatever world they pk in.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

chainz.png

SUP

Good job telling us you have a council account LOL you're so smart omg who can it be

Corrupt Pures 11j2cfd.gif [High Council]
| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.corruptpures.invisionzone.com |
20gjvgw.png

Charlie's gay

Good job CP, hopefully we can get more fights!

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Hey Zo :D Thanks for showing us that pic so we could find out each password you guys had ;) Pretty dumb move aye :D Fake Topic worked against Eop and now you lads ;)

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Hey Zo :D Thanks for showing us that pic so we could find out each password you guys had ;) Pretty dumb move aye :D Fake Topic worked against Eop and now you lads ;)

GF HTOWN!

#jocks

I was the one who informed you about it :laugh:

What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

• 2 weeks later...

l0l.png

u mad yet?

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

l0l.png

u mad yet?

Yeah 9 days after the last post on the topic, you finally find something that nobody cares about

DEFO MAD BRO!

and yeah.. our members haven't changed pass yet? SORRY OUR MEMBERS AREN't ON OUR FORUMS EVERY DAY!

UMADBRO? IKNOWYOUARE! CUZYOUKEEPGETTINGBEAT!

seriously man.. i mean seriously. how many times do you need to embarass yourself?

#jocks

l0l.png

u mad yet?

Yeah 9 days after the last post on the topic, you finally find something that nobody cares about

DEFO MAD BRO!

and yeah.. we all know you have spies :D that's why at the end of my topics about you i say (HI SPY)

seriously man.. i mean seriously. how many times do you need to embarass yourself?

Dont worry Matt having a spy in clan has no effect if you cant even pull 30 to a saturday pk trip

l0l.png

u mad yet?

DEFO MAD BRO!

and yeah.. we all know you have spies :D that's why at the end of my topics about you i say (HI SPY)

Dont worry Matt having a spy in clan has no effect if you cant even pull 30 to a saturday pk trip

You're right Bloody! Thanks for clearing that up! I sure won't be losing any sleep now!

#jocks

l0l.png

u mad yet?

DEFO MAD BRO!

You're right Bloody! Thanks for clearing that up! I sure won't be losing any sleep now!

It's funny because you were actually going to lose sleep over Runescape

(Lol)

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore