Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The fat man got plenty of candy

walli

Facepalm isnt even the correct term anymore,

Nonetheless, congrats to everyone that had fun and isn't turning this into an episode of Days of Our Lives.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Good job

2. "FO" has gotten really old as an "insult" and was never funny or witty. (You seriously look like an idiot because you can't spell their full initials.)

3. Silenced has been suspended for 2 days because he thinks he can get away with posting LMAO +1 alot and I'm bias against FOE. obviously.

4. I don't care who won your stupid little fights but at least argue them like you have a brain and don't make me have to do any work on a Foe V MM topic again please. (for the love of god you're all making me sick)

5. Eat some god damn candy and cheer the **** up.

6. Mains have been at fights on clan trips since the dawn of pure clanning, and clans have been teaming since the dawn of pure clanning. Get over it, you all use the same ******* excuses and you're all hypocrites.

7. I'm closing this topic because a real leader didn't post it, or it is to prevent any trolls on this community and so on and so on. (lmfao) /sike

P.S - I'm a phisher by the way (in case you didn't know) I have all your IRC passwords and emails, you are all in my hands as my slaves. (again lmfao /sike)

Happy Halloween everybody

i thought marty was going to ddos whoever was registered on these forums and Pure Nation and use these forums instead of PN?

Good Job FOE, although i'm realizing some of your topic is missing.

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

Slapped us around the whole wildi? We ******* pushed you down from Corp and then suddenly EOP appears??

And lol @ legends of P2P. You win 1 P2P out of last 3 = Legends?

o

We are the victorsssss don't be mad, what goes around comes around kid

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

look dont talk about teaming, since this teaming with eop only started because MM STARTED CALLING/TEAMING WITH HF (RUNE/TANK CLAN)

also fi

We re-started our alliance with HF when FOE started an alliance with VH lol. It's all your fault.

Lol are you a newfag kid? Your responses get worse and worse, I warned u to get off forums on the 2nd pAge of this topic you obviously didn't listen and now look how stupid you're being. Moron

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

few laughs from the topic. every week someone says something bad against another clan (eg. teaming), then people in the same clan quote and say +1 and how it proves why they won a runescape battle. then you open a topic from a week before and see they teamed themselves lol. it straight up goes against everything they're defending in one argument from last weeks argument on another topic... happens every week. it's easy to get sucked in by it, we're all guilty of it but damn.. just stop caring and arguing over this game lol

grogsfinalnotext.png

LOL i dont see why mm is so mad, they always end they're trips early to get eop's cape and snipe us till we end, you made some of our members have the need to get some payback, its not like we end just for the purpose to snipe mm. it was just some of us that wanted revenge :blush: + we were killing fi too =D just wanted to even it out cuz mm had hf+fi helping them :happy:

I'll get owned by goop for this lol >.<

please show me one hf cape, acutally 2 cuz there was 1 hf guy that showed up at the last minute of the fight.

fi were atking mm today also, wud of been better if u just atked fi or the mains, but never attked the mains =[ w/e get your revenge

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

look dont talk about teaming, since this teaming with eop only started because MM STARTED CALLING/TEAMING WITH HF (RUNE/TANK CLAN)

also fi

We re-started our alliance with HF when FOE started an alliance with VH lol. It's all your fault.

Lol are you a newfag kid? Your responses get worse and worse, I warned u to get off forums on the 2nd pAge of this topic you obviously didn't listen and now look how stupid you're being. Moron

Member No.: 801

no sir kyle is not, you are the "newfag kid"

noone knows why you're still talking, your ego is massively inflated for you to be able to see the contradictory in your thesis and support of those points for your conclusion and your hypocracy is at critical levels.

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

Out Oped, and also had FI with them in mm capes (my targ was in fi and with mm before people start crying) was a fun trip overal. interested about next week, till then bye.

and yet u say nothing about the eop in foe capes and mains. yeah... fi were in fi capes, the only reason for them to have mm capes would be to not be atked. there are pics of fi atking mm, yes mm are in pink capes, so yeah there goes you little biased, lying statement?

mm still lost

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

p.s. to save alot of people alot of time, i dont post here to get your approval of the win lol.

I posted here to tell you that you lost, we do not care if you dispute it or cry about it.

You died, i didnt

win.

#TEAM-WALLI

also fi

Member No.: 801

no sir kyle is not, you are the "newfag kid"

noone knows why you're still talking, your ego is massively inflated for you to be able to see the contradictory in your thesis and support of those points for your conclusion and your hypocracy is at critical levels.

streetz you have to use smaller words you'll only make them rageface more! he no comprende

p.s. to save alot of people alot of time, i dont post here to get your approval of the win lol.

I posted here to tell you that you lost, we do not care if you dispute it or cry about it.

You died, i didnt

win.

your from burnley.

that means you actually can't ever actually win anything ever never actually anything ever never