Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The fat man got plenty of candy

walli

p.s. to save alot of people alot of time, i dont post here to get your approval of the win lol.

I posted here to tell you that you lost, we do not care if you dispute it or cry about it.

You died, i didnt

win.

u did die tho brah, it was a return fight

and yea we need to fight in a pvp world next week so theres not as many ****** mains around

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly mad respect to TLP for putting up a fight with 20 less guys, most clans would have gotten steam rolled but you guys killed a few FOE and lasted a while, respect

Secondly the MM vs FOE fight should be called a draw, Ragging Mains, EOP, FI, HF, AF were all there. It wasn't clean enough to call a win for anyone. You guys need to stop dragging the fights to return spots. It just looks like the thing that happened last week happened again, MM won the initial fight at corp then they chase FOE returners down and end up chasing them to a return spot, FOE then mass return and kill MM, MM then return BHB and the fight goes there, they kill FOE, FOE then mass return CLW MM goes there and MM gets cleared MM then returned CLW etc etc etc obviously fights that last 1hr+ in low level wild right next to safe zones will attract mains/eop/fi/hf/af... L2not get in return fights.

Firstly mad respect to TLP for putting up a fight with 20 less guys, most clans would have gotten steam rolled but you guys killed a few FOE and lasted a while, respect

Secondly the MM vs FOE fight should be called a draw, Ragging Mains, EOP, FI, HF, AF were all there. It wasn't clean enough to call a win for anyone. You guys need to stop dragging the fights to return spots. It just looks like the thing that happened last week happened again, MM won the initial fight at corp then they chase FOE returners down and end up chasing them to a return spot, FOE then mass return and kill MM, MM then return BHB and the fight goes there, they kill FOE, FOE then mass return CLW MM goes there and MM gets cleared MM then returned CLW etc etc etc obviously fights that last 1hr+ in low level wild right next to safe zones will attract mains/eop/fi/hf/af... L2not get in return fights.

Lololololol, hi again Jack.

MM won no part of that fight lmao, it was a complete walk over. It went near safe zones because we chased MM all over the wildy. Any crashers weren't invited by us and we certainly didn't want them there, why would we, it was free loot as far as I'm concerned.

****, just join MM already, you are clearly more passionate about them then your own clan.

Oh and talking about member numbers on PW, really? Really?

MM won no part of that fight lmao, it was a complete walk over. It went near safe zones because we chased MM all over the wildy. Any crashers weren't invited by us and we certainly didn't want them there, why would we, it was free loot as far as I'm concerned.

****, just join MM already, you are clearly more passionate about them then your own clan.

Im just going off this video

Normally when people don't include the whole fight it's because they lost that bit.

What I said is true though, you both need to stop these returnfests. They never produce a clear winner, mains all ways comes to rag them by the looks of it members from both clans dont enjoy them. There just bad all around, if FOE won at corp don't chase MM members down, if MM won at corp don't chase FOE down... Simple, just log out when the other clan has ~10 left on the field.

Im just going off this video

Normally when people don't include the whole fight it's because they lost that bit.

What I said is true though, you both need to stop these returnfests. They never produce a clear winner, mains all ways comes to rag them by the looks of it members from both clans dont enjoy them. There just bad all around, if FOE won at corp don't chase MM members down, if MM won at corp don't chase FOE down... Simple, just log out when the other clan has ~10 left on the field.

Lasts unday when we tried to end a returning fight early we got accused of claiming a cheap win, this week we saw the fight until the win and get accused of only winning returning fights? Can't seem to get much right can we? What part of the fight does he deliberately skip out? The parts he misses are when he dies or banks because he is out of food. To MM's credit I havn't actually seen and MM try to claim a win or shoot for a draw, yet for some reason you seem to think it was a draw even though you aren't MM and you weren't at the fight?

Why am I wasting my life right now, fwuk.

whole fight?

you going to sit there and watch an hour of footage, it showed all the key points and us clearing area after area.

If this was mm's topic u wouldnt call it a draw and u would flame foe so your points are generally invalid until you can post a genuine unbiased view as you are in theory from neither clan lol...

Feeble effort from mm..

even with ranger elmo having his spy and relaying every call i make or anything foe says lol, warning for future, yes i do know and be careful about believing everything u hear lol... spy kinda backfired couple of times yes2day

#TEAM-WALLI

Well, we did loose, to foe+eop... because we called it off as we didnt feel like wasting further time with those 2 clans and the extreme amount of mains interferring.

I suppose what jack is trying to say is that this fight does in no way whatsoever show that FOE is superior to MM. merely that foe teamed with eop to win and MM gave up in the end. and therefore claiming a win as if the fight only included foe + mm members on the battlefield, is silly.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

@manana well the whole first half of the fight is missing... When it starts up there are bones all over the place and both MM and FOE are spread all over the place, that only happens at the end of a fight or the start of a return fest. N last week it seemed to be slightly cleaner MM were still outside with a lot of opts FOE were inside. Also "we tried to end a returning fight early" 2hrs in isn't exactly early, if you rolled them in the first fight, then refused to fight there return group then I'd say fair enough... But you didn't you tried to pull a cheap win after the fight had dragged on. N I'm saying it was a draw because you did have EOP with you, if you called them or not they did have a considerable amount of people with them fighting for FOE as FOE members. FI were there as well, AF were killing anyone that pouched up, there are also a few pictures of HF hanging around. Too many other clans intervened for anyone to claim a win. Both clans need to stop these return fights. If you get cleared, dont mass up to 30+ returners then re rush... Thats what causes these disputes in the first place.

Remember 3 weeks ago when it was FOE vs CPR + CH + C, we cleared you 100% making you run into single. Then you remass and rerush 5 minutes later when we were all low on food/looting. It's returning like that that ruins all the fun.

@walli, you cant claim that fight as a clean win can you? Can you honestly say yesterday was a completely clean win? Oh and considering I am trying to say you were not doing to well at the start of the fight, and that is why it's cut saying "it showed all the key points and us clearing area after area." just reiterates my point. The start of a fight should always be included in a video, not doing so is ridiculous.

@Zany, im not saying that FOE teamed with EOP, but EOP teamed with FOE.

Well, we did loose, to foe+eop... because we called it off as we didnt feel like wasting further time with those 2 clans and the extreme amount of mains interferring.

I suppose what jack is trying to say is that this fight does in no way whatsoever show that FOE is superior to MM. merely that foe teamed with eop to win and MM gave up in the end. and therefore claiming a win as if the fight only included foe + mm members on the battlefield, is silly.

Ye and that HF + Fi teamed up with MM, bla bla bla.

Both clans got hit by the non MM/Foe

Ty for the fights MM, and especially TLP, was a good fight.

I had loads of fun, killed a shitload, won on this fine sunday, what do u want more?

9ftifd.png

@manana well the whole first half of the fight is missing... When it starts up there are bones all over the place and both MM and FOE are spread all over the place, that only happens at the end of a fight or the start of a return fest. N last week it seemed to be slightly cleaner MM were still outside with a lot of opts FOE were inside. Also "we tried to end a returning fight early" 2hrs in isn't exactly early. N I'm saying it was a draw because you did have EOP with you, if you called them or not they did have a considerable amount of people with them fighting for FOE as FOE members. FI were there as well, AF were killing anyone that pouched up, there are also a few pictures of HF hanging around. Too many other clans intervened for anyone to claim a win. Both clans need to stop these return fights. If you get cleared, dont mass up to 30+ returners then re rush... Thats what causes these disputes in the first place.

Remember 3 weeks ago when it was FOE vs CPR + CH + C, we cleared you 100% making you run into single. Then you remass and rerush 5 minutes later when we were all low on food/looting. It's returning like that that ruins all the fun.

@walli, you cant claim that fight as a clean win can you? Can you honestly say yesterday was a completely clean win?

Well I'm telling you we have no reason to hide any of the fight, we dominated from start to finish. Yes there were Eop there, but not because we wanted them to be, more because they dont like MM much. Probably the same reason we had Fi and HF ******* with us constantly. The whole concept of a draw is ridiculous anyway, how can you draw a fight? Sounds like something you would say to lil guys to keep them happy.

Yes CPR, Ch and C beat us a couple of weeks back, well done. If you are still there after 5 minutes, what are you doing? Does it take 5 minutes to loot? I don't understand what you are complaining about?

Edit: Last post on topic from me.

Not sure what everyone is complaining about was a great fight.

Yes, there were mains and other clans hitting both clans but I had fun nonetheless.

It is already Monday let it go.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

I had loads of fun, killed a shitload, won on this fine sunday, what do u want more?

idk why u think fi teamed with us, but yeah ofc we both got hit by randomers, especially the huge amount of mains, foe just had more numbers having eop with them.

and yeah i forgot, congratz on your win :)

what more do i want? idk an equal fight perhaps :wink:

and yeah kruck, new week new entertainment, /topic i suppose.

@manana well the whole first half of the fight is missing... When it starts up there are bones all over the place and both MM and FOE are spread all over the place, that only happens at the end of a fight or the start of a return fest. N last week it seemed to be slightly cleaner MM were still outside with a lot of opts FOE were inside. Also "we tried to end a returning fight early" 2hrs in isn't exactly early. N I'm saying it was a draw because you did have EOP with you, if you called them or not they did have a considerable amount of people with them fighting for FOE as FOE members. FI were there as well, AF were killing anyone that pouched up, there are also a few pictures of HF hanging around. Too many other clans intervened for anyone to claim a win. Both clans need to stop these return fights. If you get cleared, dont mass up to 30+ returners then re rush... Thats what causes these disputes in the first place.

@walli, you cant claim that fight as a clean win can you? Can you honestly say yesterday was a completely clean win?

Well I'm telling you we have no reason to hide any of the fight, we dominated from start to finish. Yes there were Eop there, but not because we wanted them to be, more because they dont like MM much. Probably the same reason we had Fi and HF ******* with us constantly. The whole concept of a draw is ridiculous anyway, how can you draw a fight? Sounds like something you would say to lil guys to keep them happy.

Yes CPR, Ch and C beat us a couple of weeks back, well done. If you are still there after 5 minutes, what are you doing? Does it take 5 minutes to loot? I don't understand what you are complaining about?

Edit: Last post on topic from me.

Well the most important parts of a fight are the start and the end. You seem to not have any pictures or video of the first 5 minutes. Just seems a bit suspect to me. If you were dominating there as well why wouldn't you include it? But w/e. A fight can be a draw when EOP HF FI AF and mains come and join the fight with enough people to influence the fight. MM should have turned on FI and FOE should have turned on EOP. Also aboutt he CCC fight, I'm complaining because FOE tried to spin that into a win, funnily enough in there video of that fight they didn't include the start of the fight ether...

Last Im going to post on this as well... Stop the return fights, declare a full out already.

idk why u think fi teamed with us, but yeah ofc we both got hit by randomers, especially the huge amount of mains, foe just had more numbers having eop with them.

I could say the exact same thing why u think eop teamed with us, we also got hit by randomers, especially the huge amount of mains (irritating as high lvled 2 def pure), MM couldn't bring it to a win with HF+Fi with them.

All **** talk, from both sides.

9ftifd.png

big difference in amount of FI and amount of EOP members at the fight, FI hit both, eop only hit mm, i hit fi members, u didnt hit eop members.

see the difference?

big difference in amount of FI and amount of EOP members at the fight, FI hit both, eop only hit mm, i hit fi members, u didnt hit eop members.

see the difference?

Hmm when I got ragged by Fi at the bottom of the stairs, their amount of pures outnumbered your pictures of EoP here. (Besides that u forget to mention HF, but w/e)

Multiple Foe were yesterday complaining bout EoP members hitting them.... so:

Big difference in amount of Fi/HF and amount of EoP members at the fight, FI hit both, Eop hit both, I hit Fi members, I hit EoP members.

See the comparison ;)?

9ftifd.png

This topic should just be closed, logic,fact and bs all over this topic, 90% more of the latter.

noone is going to agree with anything the other says, Foe won't take any compromise from their end of the story hence making the majority of this drama irellevant all this turns into is shirty kids getting kicks screaming at their keyboards.

@grifte; if HF were actually there this topic would not be

i've become a victim fml

sorry i do not see much comparison, i see ignorance.

it was pretty clear how eop was on your side, not getting attacked by you or attacking you. whereas the handful of FI members just randomly picked off any1 at returning spots. the 3 hf members idk about, i didnt even see them.

either way, fi/hf/eop didnt make that much of a difference, it was mainly the huge amount of random mains that ruined it for me, and then a couple of eop-mains but thats just coz im a high lvled pure i guess.