Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Favorite Clan Memory

Am0n

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine was back in the day an old clan called "Reddies" Now known ass Brutality Pures (ew :/)

We warred i think it was EOP or COP can't quite remember. And i loved it cause i was one of the poorest in rs in my clan and i was ranging and i picked up like EVERY arrow lol . I still went on trips and all, but was poor :P

fighting epidemic

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

cp vs th april fools mini :Slim:

WHO DO YO THINK YO ARE YOU TO HOME TELE FROM US!

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

The most fun I pking ever for me, hands down. Where it all started.

And then, probably the best Malice trip of all time.

VO had preyed on us when we were at our lowest, declaring a clan wars only war, snatching our rank, and then following up by declining any sort of PvP rematch up until this point. This weekend we changed that, and in doing so changed not just the tide of our rivalry, but in looking back, but also the course that we were set on in general.

Hey, shut the **** up VO :P

i remember when i was in UT. Anxiety, TGG, ect. chaotic like first week when they were open. Me and Tony ****** **** up until i quit. IR, was prey ownage, but i got into IR when only half of my jass buddies were leaving/left. :( I was in a clan called Casualty that merged with first gen CD, which idk why people liked that CD, they never accomplished ANYTHING. Then I was in TT, or the Trackers, basically just cuz of Ray lol. There are more. But i cant reemmber

TH IS MY ONE

Epidemic when we pulled around 40 and would first clear Dv, then clear Eop who rushed us, then clear TLP who also rushed us and then Dv later again without banking. Was one of the most epic fights I've ever been in :P

Also always enjoyed our fights with TLP (42 vs 39 etc) at hill giants on fridays and saturdays. The longest fight we had was 45 minutes long and Jibs was returning in bad gear since he had ran out of gear. I think both sides returned like 7~ times atleast per person.

Did we end your trip yet :D?

heartline8.gif

Pure your sig is DooDoo. Go Pittsburgh!

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

MM vs Epidemic, 100 vs 110(Mm wins) One of my favourite fights as a Mayhem Maker

I remember that haha, Jibs made a wrong push call and we got split, we beat you twice after it though. Also remember fighting you with 115 starting and 110 ending xD

preview_large.jpg

NICE!

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

MM vs Epidemic, 100 vs 110(Mm wins) One of my favourite fights as a Mayhem Maker

I remember that haha, Jibs made a wrong push call and we got split, we beat you twice after it though. Also remember fighting you with 115 starting and 110 ending xD

preview_large.jpg

NICE!

:ohmy:

heartline8.gif