Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Some changes to..

Am0n

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honor died along time ago, its not as if clans do anything if there members tele.

Oh God, THIS ^

This is kinda grounds for posting this on here, how many clans will actually *****, and how many other clans will show screenies and ****, but that didnt work. Seems like no one really cares anymore. Which im completely chill with.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

i'm 1 defence, would i be accepted?

Ill give you a home Charlie =P

am0ns.jpg

Here is our rule topic: http://crimson-project.com/Forum/index.php...msg4386#msg4386

TL:DR this was my edit to them: Am0ns Edit: Don't 1 item, don't be a ***. Honor died in '07. Teleing is forbidden on Clan events, whilst pking in multi, or in a legitimate fight (Would be dealt with by circumstance). Other than that enjoy the wild.

Note: Pretty much if someone has telied from you before, or you are being pjed you ARE NOT forced to stick around and honor a no honor *****.

This might bring some flame but W/E. Im looking out for the interest of my guys, and pms from all these little kids saying OMFG NH gets annoying. I used to be an ass on the honor code but after kicking several of my members and nothing happening to other clans members for being so called "NH" I decided that I will take the first step to dropping the bull-**** curtain.

Also CPR wont be kicking its current 30 deffers, but it also wont be accepting anymore, I dont believe 30 def is a pure and it was a decision that was made within the clans leadership while I was away.

Thank you all, Troll away :laugh:

Awww, and I was just thinking about getting 30 deef :(

Won't work lot's of heresy bull-**** that can follow up, and it's going to be hella hard to argue 1 way or another who pjed 1st or what not, but gl.

All clans should go back to the old rule of teleing, it's not allowed, period.

If all clans would, Id be down. But no one cares anymore so Im not gonna continue being harsh on my dudes for it.

am0ns.jpg

sorry but why you posting here.

Who gives a **** what idiots on pw think about how u run ur clan.

Run it how you want, if ur successful you do well, if ur not your POT v2. Do what you want on scape lol...

If you choose to make them rules then so be it, then its the members and apps of cpr to choose if they wanna follow them. Concerns no1 else.

Pot may not have been successful as a clan but as a community everyone in pot loved it. We had fun, we all pked together and most importantly we all knew each other. In my eyes pot is and always will be the best pure clan. They went back to the roots and had fun.

You wont find a single member of pot who wouldn't stick up for it and defend the name.

otter.gif
hayley-williams.jpg

sorry but why you posting here.

Who gives a **** what idiots on pw think about how u run ur clan.

Run it how you want, if ur successful you do well, if ur not your POT v2. Do what you want on scape lol...

If you choose to make them rules then so be it, then its the members and apps of cpr to choose if they wanna follow them. Concerns no1 else.

Pot may not have been successful as a clan but as a community everyone in pot loved it. We had fun, we all pked together and most importantly we all knew each other. In my eyes pot is and always will be the best pure clan. They went back to the roots and had fun.

You wont find a single member of pot who wouldn't stick up for it and defend the name.

If this was Facebook.

Am0n likes this!

But na I'm not allowing them to go 100% NH but some of the ******** rules that make honor stupid I'm scrapping.

am0ns.jpg

Honestly, i can agree to a large extent... u do sit there and think meh whats the point and there is a mass increase of nh in the pure world now which there never was before. In fact 80% of pures out there who pk everyday are nh and will pray first and tele when out. So i know exactly the problem but meh... i think your methods are a little ambitious or weak.

If you wanted to outright say look, in the modern day scape there is no point not allowing certain things in single solo pking where members go out and do w/e they want... So we are allowing them to teleport pray etc and so on, we do not approve of it and try to encourage not doing it unless fighting scumbags but essentially they are old and dead rules throughout most of the pure world. However, when fighting with clan mates and as a clan teleporting is simply not allowed because tbh clans fail when half their members are just tabbing out as soon as they are piled lol...

Tbh id of said meh, w/e do what u want etc you have justified it and if your members accept tht and enjoy tht and people looking to join cpr like tht fair enough.

But, the way you have done it by saying oh we can do this this and this under these circumstances just seems a little pointless and policing it will be next to impossible or a complete ball ache. Just go all or nothing tbh mate Nh solo and honour with clan not a wishy washy well kinda nh when solo but not nh etc if u get me.

Same with the 30 defence though, hypocritical to state that 30 defence isnt pure whilst allowing people to remain in ur "pure" clan with such a defence level and higher. Make them train up new pures and allow them to use these mains until they got new pures, if they cant do that for your clan then they are not good members and you should just get rid anyway.

My view on the matter.

P.s. i do heavily agree with your point about most clans not giving a **** about their own members but expecting you to punish your members, however its a vicious circle and il think tht bout ur clan so then u will think tht about my clan so no members get punished and every1 nhs and then sum1 else gets involved etc... just goes on and on. Sometimes u just have to think, am i running this clan for me and my members and for our enjoyment or are we running it for other people to judge, flame and for their enjoyment lol.

#TEAM-WALLI

1 step forward 2 steps back.

and then u put your left leg in, your left leg out

in out in out and shake it all about.

you do the okie coki and you turn around

and thats what its all about.

#TEAM-WALLI

Lmfao, meh. How we have it is working. I told them honor someone that will fight you honorably and any else tell them to **** off. As for the 30 def already in the clan, if I would have made the 30 def rule then I could just kick them out, but I didnt. And they will slowly die out anyways, we only have 2 turmoilers that I know of anyways. Ill just let the wheel turn, itll eventually work itself out.

am0ns.jpg

Its nice that you try to get the honour code back in,

But in the large content it wont work.

Back in the day you just kicked someone because he tele'd, or pray'd 1 v 1. You kicked him and 10 other pures would replace him. Now when you kick someone they just go to another clan and does it all over again. And you lost 3 opts.

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

We have 2 30 defers which are ranks :D i guess we wont be using addy on trips o.o

Can i tele on inc trips plox.

I will **** smack you, stfu lmfao!

am0ns.jpg

We have 2 30 defers which are ranks :D i guess we wont be using addy on trips o.o

Can i tele on sunday trips and what about clan wars?
111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

Can i tele on sunday trips and what about clan wars?

L just go away *** haha.

am0ns.jpg