Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM declares full out P2P on FOE

Toxic SlaY

tbh didin't notice dangerous was on and imo

pointless war, if dangerous is on, take it to the wildy kids, clan wars was made 4 rich geeks, not the welfare scrubs.

Wildy= Dang

Cw = Safe

Didn't pcl 2008 teach any of you this?

It'll be the same thing really, and maybe they don't want any little shitheads ruining their war? In clan wars it'll be the same effect, just a different battleground, and no chance of mains and that sort of stuff getting in the way.

I agree, but if this is the case, mm and foe are "suppose" to pull 100? so why not turrents a massive map instead of this tiny clump map.

Imo foe will win if its on Plat, mm like to stick to each other like water. they easy clumpers

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lame rules

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

pointless war, if dangerous is on, take it to the wildy kids, clan wars was made 4 rich geeks, not the welfare scrubs.

Wildy= Dang

Cw = Safe

It'll be the same thing really, and maybe they don't want any little shitheads ruining their war? In clan wars it'll be the same effect, just a different battleground, and no chance of mains and that sort of stuff getting in the way.

I agree, but if this is the case, mm and foe are "suppose" to pull 100? so why not turrents a massive map instead of this tiny clump map.

Imo foe will win if its on Plat, mm like to stick to each other like water. they easy clumpers

That I do not know.

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

Wildy= Dang

Cw = Safe

Wildy = Crashed

Cw = One clan Vs. One clan.

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

I'm not sure if anyone is aware of this, but you can't use extremes/overloads in dangerous clan wars.

101105123515j.png

do not see point but w/e lol. im sure ovls isn't the deciding factor in accepting

i just said ovl on so outofrange would like me

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Dam Foe, You Ready ?lmao

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Would be an epic fight, doesn't look like it's going to happen though.

And fitting 100 people into Plat is kinda crazy, Plat gets too cramped in like 40v40s.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

Wildy= Dang

Cw = Safe

Wild has so many factors that both clans cannot control (and can) that make the fight unfair and i know you read weekend topics would just end as a ragging return fest with no clear winner. Then Foe would be like MM CALLED HF and MM would be like YOU HAD MAINS aswell blah blah blah it would just be another Sunday topic with even more flame since its a full out. Clan wars has absolute victors with absolute rules, and plat is the most fair map their is. I see no problem with the dangerous portal and the 1 def cap, this is arguably the most fair terms you can have for a fight ever w/ the exception of overloads but that isn't going to turn the tide.

21aeosg.jpg
Proud Ex Total Corruption Council