Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

1 Def Pure vs Originality?

-Adam-

If everyone was 1-10 def 45-Pray 75- attack as some people would want would the pure community actually be better?

Having no Originality with your accounts is that what should happen because some people think differently then others?

I all know is few years ago with all the 1 def pure's i have had from 05+. I have always looked up to the people who had Originality in there accounts. When it was kids ranqe being 99attack 52 pray in old wild, seeing X god rage x and Mercy Biltz being 110+ combat in mini's, or watching G0t B33f 1 become a maxed out 30def def pure. I have always love the different choices and ways to evolve your account into something great that new people coming into the pure community can look up to.

So my question is: Is being 1 def pure better then having Originality which separates you from the grey or whats expected.

LOL! Who still plays this game

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:facepalm:

inb4addyisyourdaddy

of all 30 def pures u choose g0t b33f to look up to..

inb4irony

inb4 just because ur original doesnt mean ur pure

and inb4 30 def doesnt make you original. (totalynectar is the original, mercy blitz is the original)

i actually agree. i feel like originality makes the game fun.. however, there is no more originality. everything has been done.

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

1 def is original, because its the original pure.. And now 1 def pures are pretty much the rarest pures you can find, therefore 1 def pures own this topic!

1 def for life **** what ya heard =P

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

1 def is original, because its the original pure.. And now 1 def pures are pretty much the rarest pures you can find, therefore 1 def pures own this topic!

Stop using the word "Pure meaning 1def" because you are wrong. Before all the new idiots came into the pure community when pvp came out, the word pure was was a word for someone that had an account that was only 1 in something as in 99range meaning Range Pure or had the lowest requirements to achieve a goal like being able to veng.

Its called 1 Def Pure, Black Pure, Init Pure, Inf Pure, Hc Pure, Addy Daddy, Turmoil Pure, Hc+Turmoul Pure, Rune Pure, Zerker Pure, Granite Pure, Barrows Pure etc. Also being 1 def is not original there are more 1 def accounts then there are 10+ in the pure community.

LOL! Who still plays this game

Stop using the word "Pure meaning 1def" because you are wrong. Before all the new idiots came into the pure community when pvp came out, the word pure was was a word for someone that had an account that was only 1 in something as in 99range meaning Range Pure or had the lowest requirements to achieve a goal like being able to veng.

Its called 1 Def Pure, Black Pure, Init Pure, Inf Pure, Hc Pure, Addy Daddy, Turmoil Pure, Hc+Turmoul Pure, Rune Pure, Zerker Pure, Granite Pure, Barrows Pure etc. Also being 1 def is not original there are more 1 def accounts then there are 10+ in the pure community.

If you Believe what you are saying, you are obviously stoned. Hey but its your opinion so think what you wish.

PS: I never used the word "pure meaning 1def" w/e that is =P

am0ns.jpg

Me being a maxed 1 def pure, I believe I may speak for my brethren when I say **** defence noobs. 3 Hit U Pure though man..all the way..none of that got beef ****.

@adam calling someone a pure basically means 1 def as that is the default so to speak. At least that is how I see it.

15zs5ro.jpg

Pures should be 1 defence. Think 30 defence is pure? Get off this forum and go to RSC.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

yeah 30 def pride!

he has a point :D when i go f2p bs tripping with clanmates i always see lvl 60's with 40 attack, 99 str and 90 range and 90 mage. almost all of em have at least one 95+ and a secondary 90+. thats sooooooo boring, RS pure ownage has revolved around sw!

1 def is overrated

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

yeah 30 def pride!

he has a point :D when i go f2p bs tripping with clanmates i always see lvl 60's with 40 attack, 99 str and 90 range and 90 mage. almost all of em have at least one 95+ and a secondary 90+. thats sooooooo boring, RS pure ownage has revolved around sw!

1 def is overrated

SOMEBODY KILL THIS MAN! jk

But really, Sins you are ridiculous if you are ridiculous trying to argue that this **** is pure, its not even an argument, what it is is a step away from the Pure community asking PW to change its name to ZW

am0ns.jpg

Honestly idgaf what other kids say. It's my account and I'll do what I want with it. Your just jealous you can't hit well on my mithril. Cry some more.

Tom is raging oh no. Lol who does Tom think he is trying to say what accepted and whats not. Your no one special malice kid

maulerpixil1-1.gif

Honestly idgaf what other kids say. It's my account and I'll do what I want with it. Your just jealous you can't hit well on my mithril. Cry some more.

Tom is raging oh no. Lol who does Tom think he is trying to say what accepted and whats not. Your no one special malice kid

and you are? refl

you kids and your see through egos

the pure changed because you all got lazy

tumblr_m0kuye2P2Q1qiw6qpo1_500.gif

The original meaning for a pure was having 99 in something and no other stats. However, if you had lets say 60 range 20 defence, you would be considered a 20 Defence TANK ranger. Spare the lectures for everyone, 30 defence is never considered a pure.

04 pking woo

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

99 range pure? you're an idiot thats the dictionary definition of a pure.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

You talk about the different ways to evolve your account, try different ways you can mess your account up.

It is more original being 1 def pure, because it is harder to max out and stay 1 def. Most people mess up and just start getting more def.

I don't see whats original of me getting 39 def and maxing out calling myself a 39 def pure.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png