Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

LPC/MPC P2P/F2P

Dipsy

Idk if you would join us, but I will try anyways, EF. We are an f2p based that is also doing some p2p, too. We pulled 27 on our last sunday f2p pk trip and been around for awhile. Check us out at www.ef-rs.com and if you like the community, try joining us. #clan-ef is our channel.

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

If you are into smaller communities, but stable and fun communitys, drop by #clan-cpr or www.Crimson-Project.com. You would need a higher mage level but you could for sure put up an intro and get to know everyone while you train, if thats what you want.

If you are really into the LPC scene try out Zenith I hear they are pretty legit.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Join a stable clan.

Perfect description of Corrupt Pures(CP)

#clan-cp or www.corruptpures.invisionzone.com

+ we also have an amazing communty ^^

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

#War-rs, Mostly p2p atm but we will be getting into f2p shortly.

Check us out.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

mate i seen u in a mini war vs elysium im seductive and i thought u did a good job in the mini war and obviously show some experience in waring i think you will love elysium and our clans had a pretty good relationship so think about it please :D seya budd elysium-rs.com

tlpsig2.png
#Tlp - Tlp-rs.org

Check out #clan-cp, extremely stable clan, open for 5+ years now, really special community with daily masser clan bs trips and ventrilo prank calls! Top 5 Pure clan in F2p, uncontested, picking the pace up in P2p.

Come see what we're about, give us a shout at www.corruptpures.invisionzone.com or chill with us in #clan-cp!

GL on your search!

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.