Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FREWIN - Recruit me.

Frewin

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo,I remember you from scourge whats up man. I used to be in scourge i say come chill and hangout. Zenith gets tons of fight does p2p trips,preps,f2p preps,trips.

Im a current member of zenith and i hope you join us also.

IRC CHANNEL: #zenith

INGAME CC: z clan cc

EoP, lots of p2p minis/preps, fun pk trips, active irc/forums/audio, and a fun community that gets serious once events are on.

Most of our staff are legal adults? if that somehow appeals to your desire for a mature community :P

#clan-eop

www.eop-rs.com

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world

#clan_Carnage for P2P, or TLP if you meet reqs. If you want a chill community with cool people who pull alot I would recommend #Clan-Cp , or Www.corruptpures.invisionzone.com , goodluck with your choices.

dipsy.png

Well you pretty much described Zenith, I recently retired from pure clanning and they were my last clan. They truely have the best community, They p2p pk loads and the minis are 75% p2p. They usually will have 3+ preps through out the week and save a nice p2p prpe on friday to kick off the weekend.

#Zenith for more information.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

Hey Frewin!

I would recommend Fatality! We have one of the best mini teams in the pure world, a very mature and friendly community, active forums and tons of events! Our average combat is around 82.

Feel free to look around our forums! http://rs-fi.com

Chill in #Fatality (our irc)

Our clan chat in-game is "Fi Channel"

Good luck

Ex Council of Simple Kill

Ex Proud Member of Destructive Pures

Current High Council Of Fatality

Fatality-thepureleites.png

#Fatality

NEW SITE: http://www.clan-fi.com/forums/

If you are really looking to have some fun in p2p I would strongly suggest Foe,Tlp, and Eop.

Final Ownage Elites -

1.We have 3-5 P2P and F2P mini wars each day and do not use a mini war crew.

(So you will be able to participate in the mini war.)

2.We have a strong and have active community of with a 100ml and still manage to pull well during the weekends.

3.We offer our members a P2P midweek pk trips and weekly prep both in p2p and f2p.

The Last Pures - Strong P2P and growing in F2p as well.

Eruption of pures - Growing strong in p2p and strong in f2p.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012