Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hmm, Idea.

Brayden

Why don't we start doing weekday pk trips also. Like I seen a couple this week about weekday Pk trips. It would be nice if we could get those going again, will make the community more active, well and of course more trolls but whatever. I say it would be fun, and a good way for practice for the weekends.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

They're meant to be fun and enjoyable, and it's not fun when you have clans having signups for midweek trying to pull 80 just to claim a spot on top clan list.

You really don't need sign ups for a weekday trip, Like I'm just saying, unofficial practice trips. But ya **** does get serious now adays.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

CP has many week day pk trips

it just depends on which clan your in.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

I think pretty much every clan does have fun trips through out the week, we just don't make topics about it because it's kind of pointless...

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

I dont like doing Midweek Pk Trips i think weekdays are times for CW events and practiceing for the Wild.and yea people would take it to serious i dont want some of the last fun simple things ruined agin.

How would CW events help practice for the wild? Your logic is simply retarded.

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

We go out if we hear other clans are out, otherwise just killing mains gets tedious after a while. We also have p2p aussie pk trips two nights a week, lately we've been warring im gentle dw cc, its been quite fun.

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world

Alot of Clans Already Do.. They just dont Choose To Post them on PW.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

I dont like doing Midweek Pk Trips i think weekdays are times for CW events and practiceing for the Wild.and yea people would take it to serious i dont want some of the last fun simple things ruined agin.

How would CW events help practice for the wild? Your logic is simply retarded.

He's actually right Chaz. Throughout the week is when clans are supposed to hold events to that help the members. Miniwars are a great way to help new apps and current members learn things like tanking, hugging, and how to do other things that help alot during weekend trips. And preperation wars are a way to get members active to help pull for weekend trips. If a clan chooses to go out during midweek then that is their choice. They go out just to pk and have fun, not to compete with other clans, like during the weekends. Although it is all meant to be fun. I do also believe that it would increase the amount of trolling between clans, and I think that we have enough of that as it is. Just let clans do their own thing.

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg

Clans should be doing midweek trips, I was under the impression that most were?

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

Clans should be doing midweek trips, I was under the impression that most were?

There are clans that do midweek trips. But their trips are unofficial, and they usualy can bring whoever t hey want. I see clans (Not naming anybody in this matter) that will bring berserkers and tanks pking with them, just because it's midweek and unofficial. I don't think we should include midweeks as official trips, it would ruin the midweek fun and training.

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg

Every clan does this anyway lol, just isn't worth posting a topic about. Calamity were #1 midweek clan we beat Epidemic 30v33 at Chaos altar get on my level.

Dont even try.

Haha tell 'em senne.

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

mm pks everyday

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again