Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures

Drunk

going to lol when the momentum catches up to you guys. 113-98 thats 15 people less. At that pace will be 83 next week and then 68 and then 53 and then 38.

just wan't make it correct. 113-105 we peaked at 105 so thats 8 people less, next week 97 and then 89 and then 81 and then 73, omfg still 70+?? hope its true :P

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's rather lucid that you only won any of those fights because of your opts. Nothing to be proud of.

Im not in CP but i get annoyed when i see stupid comments like yours, your just angry cause you got destroyed..... Pulling that many 2 weeks in a row is something to be proud of.

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg

It's rather lucid that you only won any of those fights because of your opts. Nothing to be proud of.

Well we had the most opts out of every clan. So hold on, let me drop down to 75 before we fight MM FOE and EOP. Okay were ready now. Lets roll.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

going to lol when the momentum catches up to you guys. 113-98 thats 15 people less. At that pace will be 83 next week and then 68 and then 53 and then 38.

Oh and sorry for the double post but we peaked at 120 Today :biggrin:

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Well we had the most opts out of every clan. So hold on, let me drop down to 75 before we fight MM FOE and EOP. Okay were ready now. Lets roll.

ROFL

looked boring

was actually the funnest trip in my pure career

how was your saturday trip?

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

looked boring

was actually the funnest trip in my pure career

how was your saturday trip?

i dont think they had much fun, they got cleared by eop and cp x2. most of their trip was in a nice town called lumbridge. chins up lads :blush:

20694466.gif

Proud Ex Member of The Exulted

Proud Ex Senior member of The Hatred

CrownDuke-2.gifProud Council of Corrupt Pures

copy catting epidemic :( let me guess... Leech came up with the idea :P? Since he already uses a stolen Epidemic avatar lol.

Anyways, grats on your saturday. Hopefully you get more competition soon. Doubt outpulling clans by 20+ or so is fun 0.0 Wasn't fun in Epidemic either when we only could get competition from MM with our numbers. But now it seems nobody gives you competition in F2P.

No :P We did it for Badger, Tribe, Alex, Charlie, and Prateek.

DIDN'T GET BOBS PERMISSION DID YOU !?!?!? :happy:

But I still think you should punnish leech for using a Epidemic avatar :(

heartline8.gif

copy catting epidemic :( let me guess... Leech came up with the idea :P? Since he already uses a stolen Epidemic avatar lol.

Anyways, grats on your saturday. Hopefully you get more competition soon. Doubt outpulling clans by 20+ or so is fun 0.0 Wasn't fun in Epidemic either when we only could get competition from MM with our numbers. But now it seems nobody gives you competition in F2P.

No :P We did it for Badger, Tribe, Alex, Charlie, and Prateek.

DIDN'T GET BOBS PERMISSION DID YOU !?!?!? :happy:

But I still think you should punnish leech for using a Epidemic avatar :(

i like your sig

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.