Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Crashing?

Mime

at this point i dont really care tbh

there are only a couple clans i would never crash because they show the same mutual respect to us... action is action, no one wants to fight anymore if the opts are separated by more than 5. the rare times clans leave safe zone they usually have a run in planned, so the temptation is high

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just A Bunch of Hype When Clans End up Crashing , = More Fun because i see it as a Cluster (:

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

part of the problem is seemingly every clan calls the crash card when they get hit

"you crashed our fight"

when they arent fighting

"we had a runin"

well you're not in it are you?

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Coz its more fun to fight a clean fight against another clan and get loot than to get run over by one or more crashing clans?

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

Basically, PvP/BH is almost like a free-for all and theres nothing that can be done. If people want to have clean fights, they can fight in clan wars where crashing is impossible. Thats why I like to prep alot aswell, you always know its gonna be a good clean fight and no drama/bs topics are made lol.

thekingu.png

Crashing happens, you know why? Leaders want their clan to have fun, they don't care about what other people think as long as they're playing the game correctly.

Thats also very true.

P.S: Nice sig lol. :cool:

thekingu.png

Crashing is ******* annoying. I rather have a fair 1 v 1 fight then getting crashed or crashing another clan.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Cause ***** changed. Theres not 150 worlds to pk in anymore like old wildy, theres a limited amount, therefore theres alot of clans in one world at times

Lol? That's bullsht! You can't accidentaly run into a fight if ur not blind. Everyone knows the crashes are on purpose

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

Dude, jesus.

Crashing is sad, honestly come on? You are out of your mind if you going to say "there are no rules".

Obv there are no rules, its about having some respect for other clans. Could you imagian, if a boxer would fight another boxer in a ring. And there both @ the 3rd round. And some other boxer would hop in the ring and just beated the 2 boxers because there tired. Would that be fair? NO.

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

Yeah its even more annoying when a PURE clan gets a RUNE/TANK CLAN to crash their fights

this ^ i honestly don't mind when other pure clans crash cuz its usually more loot or give us a clear reason to crash them back. however, when a clan calls a rune pure/main clan like HF to help & crash, knowing no one can compete with them is just sad

leave the rune pures/main clans out the pure world business ffs lol..

despicable just despicable, what pure clan would do such a sad and pathetic thing, i mean what pure clan is so bad that they have to call runepures/tanks to help them win a fight, what clan i tell u what!? ugh.

#nme

www.nme-rs.com/forums

http://www.youtube.com/user/theNMEtube

I see it as more loot after I kill 0br

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

I think this "i don't care" attitude has taken a toll on the pure community, it's not even about crashing itself but interms of the respect aspect, how much do you respect the pure world and how much do you respect your own clan

You wouldn't want your fights crashed so don't crash other clans fights, back then it was a big deal to do that

The crashing problem have been pretty dormant as of late which has been a good thing, whether you agree with me or not we can probably see a rise of more clans in the next year and a pick up of activity if clans just maintain that sense of respectability

Things weren't so fun when everyone crashed, that's something we should all acknowledge and prevent other issues like bringing mains or ddosing vents/chats and it begins with what your leadership of your clan does for itself so it doesn't see that happening

you can say its a game 100x but whether or not this is a fun game is completely up to our clans and their leaders

Dude, jesus.

Crashing is sad, honestly come on? You are out of your mind if you going to say "there are no rules".

Obv there are no rules, its about having some respect for other clans. Could you imagian, if a boxer would fight another boxer in a ring. And there both @ the 3rd round. And some other boxer would hop in the ring and just beated the 2 boxers because there tired. Would that be fair? NO.

I don't think it happens very often that a 3rd boxer would jump in the ring. There would be security there in time to stop him. In RuneScape's case, an AC. But, since you can run through people on Runescape, and it IS a game, which is one aspect you're forgetting.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility