Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Lucky Hit3r... Desu... DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

Lucky Hit3r

hi lucky, i hope you remember me from epidemic

you should check out cp, we got a bunch of ex-e including charlie and myself, and we all like it alot

but if you are looking for a smaller clan clans like zenith and fi are also doing pretty well.

pm me on irc if you needa chat, my name is [CP]jelly

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember the good 'ole epidemic days.

I'm clanless atm, and tbh I wouldn't join any clans right now. Pure clans are going downhill, and are close to dying with this Decembers update on defence.

If you want to chill with a nice community though, id advice #team-np or #clan-eop or #epidemic

Thats usually where im at, anyways

~Jet

jetman_927.png

scotch_whsky.png

Fair few ex-E in EoP, and if you're looking for a clan to help rise to the top, we're already one of the most organized clans in both servers, and definately have the potential to go that extra step to the top. Active forums & Irc, and intelligent leadership =]

www.eop-rs.com

#clan-eop

you should also join because you were member #1337 on our old forums.

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world

If you are looking to help a new clan with potential grow should try #chaotic or #zenith, now im not saying they gonna become like epidemic but yea.

If you wanna go for a strong stable clan, should just try #clan-eop, we simply own, and have a lot of good E members there.

Most Hated, Most feared, Still on top.

eopirate.png

qOY7v.png

and intelligent leadership =]

LKMFAO DNFALOMFAO!

If your leaders were anywhere near as good as ours you wouldn't need to resort to mass recruiting and allowing zerks on your trips to compete with our organization :happy:

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world