Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Lucky Hit3r... Desu... DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

Lucky Hit3r

Edit: Lmfao@topic title, went a little overboard there with the paste button. However, it does make my topic more noticeable...

I'm Desu in IRC and I am known on most runescape forums as Lucky Hit3r. I live in British Columbia, Canada, so obviously in the Pacific Time zone. I haven't been active with the clan world since Epidemic closed. I am an ex officer of Epidemic, and I did most of their aftermath topics and even made templates for others to use for aftermath topics when I was not around. Trust me, I'm really good at aftermath topics and can make them look good with or without graphics.

Anyways, I'm;

70 attack;

71 strength;

87 range;

78 mage;

80 hit points(now constitution I guess);

53 prayer; and

20 defense.

The account I'm using is an extremely failed account for PKing. Though I can manage to get a good kill/death ratio going because most F2p PKers suck these days. For clan and group PKing I was extremely good at when I left the clan world(10 months ago lmao), so for now I may be rusty but I'm sure I can do great once I learn the new tricks.

I'm looking for a F2p focused clan as my account is in shambles and I cannot attend Sundays for a while. Possibly a smaller clan I can make rise to the bigger stage. I do warn of my inactivity, I am not that active Sunday-Wednesdays and things do turn up. Most Saturdays I can make.

I don't think I can guarantee that I'll join any clan, I'm just seeing who's active here and whatnot. I'll probably just jump onto IRC and ask friends about who to join, but I'm open and will consider all.

By the way, any ex Epidemic out there?

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey desu, u might remember me from epidemic uk bh3r/tanqsta/in it ia ted. i was E for around a year, im in cp now strongly f2p based but doing work in both servers, i strongly reccomend CP mate, o and wb?

2lchhx.png

#clan-eop, quite a lot of ex E there

gl with your decision :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Sup Lucky Hit3r, I remember you when I use to lead Devastation and we had a fun, respectful, enjoyable rivalry going on. I think most old Epidemic enjoyed our rivalry more than all the seriousness about Epidemic vs. Mayhem Makers :q

Corrupt Pures got some pretty ownage ex-Epidemic members like Charlie, Taze, Bvb, Andrew and probably more. Just what I could think of top of my head.

I could go on about our activity, community and core member. But just intro and drop by #clan-cp / attend some events. If you find it enjoyable, fun, relaxing join! :D

Good luck and please consider joining Corrupt Pures!

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Sup Lucky, I'd consider Corrupt Pures, Much Epidemic members like myself, Jake, Bvb, Charlie, Taze, Future of E and more and I'm sure Prateek is back around and in our community. . We got a great community, active members and ranks, active IRC the list could go on.

One of the best F2P Pure Clans of all time and improving in P2P.

Drop by #Clan-CP some time and if you want any more help/information just hit me up a PM. Andrew`. Or check out our Forums: http://corruptpures.invisionzone.com/index.php?.

Good Luck searching. :wub:

ezreal_sprite_by_gnahzdivad-d52afck.png
Electriq • European West (EUW) • Gold Division IV Sejuani's Hunters

super Lucky, i was E.

Fatal Aids/Zackidemic/Jibs2ndnub in game, Da Meth Master on forums, i definitely remember you ;)

I'm leading a clan now, Earthquake. VERY new clan, just came on the scene, LPC but we welcome all members. we've mini'd the number 1 LPC and won, very strategic and we are pretty fine tuned in game. All in all, its a pretty Epidemic-ish feel without the large amounts of opts yet. But we're working on it!

come check us out, #earthquake on irc :D

Yeah you should definitely join CP. Tons of ex-E members there and your stats are perfect.

Pm me in IRC if you have any questions or concerns - [CP]Pink

Channel is #Clan-CP.

Good luck choosing a new clan.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

not mm

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

hi desu !! u remember me from Epidemic (:

#Omnicide come speak to me

[OD]Cassidy = irc nick

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Hey Desu, I would recommend you join Fatality, we are the pure elites and the kings of everything green! We are a very strong clan in both F2P/P2P servers, pulling 40+ to trips and rising! We have a Friendly community, active forums, and tons of events everyday! So what are you waiting for? The infomation is below!

Good luck with your choice and I think there are Ex-e in Fatality as well :)

Ex Council of Simple Kill

Ex Proud Member of Destructive Pures

Current High Council Of Fatality

Fatality-thepureleites.png

#Fatality

NEW SITE: http://www.clan-fi.com/forums/

Hey bro come check CP out. We got former E members like you mentioned that have made a big impact in CP and hopefully you can too. Good luck

#clan-cp

corruptpures.invisionzone.com

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Come check out #Zenith we have alot of Ex-Epidemic members there including myself, Hormone,Zack/Hodgez Pure,[E]Abba, `Callum/Sp00ned, along with a few other cool kids :) our average pull is around 30-40 but over the past few weeks we've been puling 40-50 :) we have a great/welcoming community and love to do f2p events.

Irc: #Zenith

Forums: www.zenith-rs.com

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Hey Desu!!

Its Hormone from Epidemic!

You should Join Zenith because we have alot of Ex-Epidemic in Zenith such as Lawson / Abba / Zack Etc.

Zenith is a pretty good clan for both P2P and F2P and we are looking for more experienced members like yourself.

Come idle in #Zenith if u want or check out of forums here : www.zenith-rs.com

Goodluc with what you decide to do :)

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

come checks us out.

www.zenith-rs.com

#zenith

weekly f2p/p2p preps/f2p minis/p2p minis, pk trips/pcls,

our vidoes are heild here

www.youtube.com/zenithchannel

goodluck

Proud To Have Been Zenith.

2010-2012

RETIRED OF RUNESCAPE.

Semptember 18th 2012

EQUSi.png

I remember you :P, I liked your posts and disputes on the forums you answered with logic and always provided an explanation to your reason. Right now I just re-opened MG last sunday and I know you're into the f2p thing so am I, it would be nice if you would decide to tag along I'd like to get to know you more but I can't offer what all these other clans have in numbers. But I can offer a great time with all the friends in this enjoying themselves and living off each other. #mg is the irc i'm in if you want to talk a bit more mate, if not I understand and good luck with your choice.

mkygcz.jpg