Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

So...

Tiger

What if all the clan leaders worked together to reform the community?] That would never work. Some clan leaders cannot put their differences aside. It's virtually impossible.

-If they were to come together, what would you want to see get done? *Presuming it is possible* I'd like to see changes made. Caps on defence. None of this 30 defence ********. I'd like to see them get a backbone and stand up to Rune Pure clans/Mains. I'd like to see them work together to rid the community of phishers, hackers and DDoSers. I'd also like to see the rebirth healthy competition and the death of aftermath drama.

Do you think the Pure Community would improve and just deteriorate further? It could go both ways. It's a risky thought.

Would you try to recruit your old friends back to RS, just for the community? No. What's done is done. You can't force your friends back. Some things are better left alone.

The most important question:

Do you think the pure community could return to a higher form of competition, honor, and fair play if anything is to be done? Yes, that is, IF everything is done correctly and clan leaders just swallow their pride for the good of pures.

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

the pure community is fine.

If i dont like u i tell you to shut the **** up

if i like you i say hi and we converse.

Hi.

=]

Why are you a senior member, honestly, half of your posts are an abundance of asterisk.

On topic; Would be nice, but highly improbable.

#mayhem-makers

To the people complaining about there ever being honor, there wasn't in the past and there sure isn't now

I think the pure world has suffered from too much knowledge and too much information that's out there, back then everything was done privately and secrets were kept of spying, crashing wars, bringing randoms along and everyone thought everything was just that without it because they simply couldn't gauge anything, we had unbelievably low standards and didn't know what to expect

I think the only reason why we have these things 'expressed' more because of the people complaining about it and thinking that they have a business in what another clan does so the clans that are bothered by those nosy ass people are going to say "FINE SO WHAT WERE GOING TO DO THIS, POST IT ON PW"

And guess what, it was just a chain reaction afterall, now everyone is on this "i don't care attitude, **** the pw its dead anyway" attitude and the only way to get back to how it was is just start caring even a little bit again and move away from those things which is asking too much

You need to understand that this type of threads is week-day thing now a days. To expect any serious responds is too much to ask, haha.

Pure Community is alright it has been a lot worse than this, its been this way for the past 3 years and you cannot fix something that is not broken.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Lol if you are complaining about this then you wouldn't last in the main world it is much worst.

Either way it is fine the way it is and don't try to fix something that isn't broken.

I'm not complaining, and I could care less about the main world.

I notice that some replies "of the pure world is fine (etc)" on this topic come from those who are in a position of power and/or in a clan that is successful during these times.

Improving and fixing are two different things.

All of this shows that the reason why the pure clanning experience can't improve seems to be because of the hostility towards one another.

It's funny how people can look past differences on an online game, but hey! It's Runescape, what do you expect?

ddosing, allowing members to return on mains, inviting randoms, and spying on each other. All clans in this community have done it and are still doing it because clan leaders do it or let members do it for them. When Saturday and Sunday comes no one cares about anything but killing another clan no matter what.

wont stop there's always a clan that does it to you and 90% of the time you will get ****** and retaliate. Even if you don't they will keep doing it and you will eventually be forced to do something about it.

shouldn't have came back :thumbsup:

thats what makes the pure world interesting and motivates you even more to come out to trips

Most Hated, Most feared, Still on top.

eopirate.png

qOY7v.png

The pure community will never be good due to updates.

1. Wilderness

2. Tele spots in the wilderness for returning

3. Lack of worlds to war in

4. Staff update (ancients auto cast) means any pkris that we do have are barrage fests

5. Soul wars - You all think your the dogs balls because you got 99range

6. Smite update/protect item/+1 pking ruined dscim/whiping with your clan (aswell as the staff updates)

7. Team capes in f2p - less right clicking in wars and more spamming left clicks = no skill

About 7 reasons why the pure community will not have the same experiance we had 3/4/5 years ago as the game doesn't have a good ballance anymore. Any type of competetive game needs ballance and requires some class of skill. New runescape has been made noob friendly like all mainstream games. Jagex don't make runescape for you to have fun, they make it to aquire currency. Noob friendly enviroment attracts more $$.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

mmflash123.gif

I'm seeing a lot of old clan leader faces around on my occasional visits to PW, so who knows, maybe a new clan will emerge out of the darkness with bossass leadership and own hard?

perhaps...

Ex-Founder of The Golden Gods
152c4s9.jpg