Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

So...

Tiger

What if all the clan leaders worked together to reform the community?

-If they were to come together, what would you want to see get done?

Do you think the Pure Community would improve and just deteriorate further?

Would you try to recruit your old friends back to RS, just for the community?

The most important question:

Do you think the pure community could return to a higher form of competition, honor, and fair play if anything is to be done?

Hopefully I'll get some honest and decent replies.

What if all the clan leaders worked together to reform the community?

-If they were to come together, what would you want to see get done? N/A

Do you think the Pure Community would improve and just deteriorate further? N/A

Would you try to recruit your old friends back to RS, just for the community? No

The most important question:

Do you think the pure community could return to a higher form of competition, honor, and fair play if anything is to be done? No

Hopefully I'll get some honest and decent replies.

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

It's never gonna work coz they're is always gonna be that one retard that spoils it

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

the pure community is fine.

If i dont like u i tell you to shut the **** up

if i like you i say hi and we converse.

Hi.

=]

i miss you walli, how's foe?

OT: still the same old community i left. =]

I'm just wondering if you guys could actually want to work together, but if you like the community in this state, cool.

I don't understand what your suggesting, it doesn't matter how much the clan leaders like each other, come the weekend everyone goes out and does whatever they can do to win, it has always been like that.

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world

By rebuild, do you mean like, restore rules, requirements (def), etc? I don't think that can happen.

Defence? Lol I don't mean that, that's long gone

Honor rules? Of course. You have a former shell of a wildy but you still do it.

Cut the ******** out and hey! You got a makeshift post-wildy with a somewhat better community!

I guess I've been gone to long to accept what it is now. If it works out for you all, then forget this post.

Just wondering if anyone wanted to make "improvements", that's all.

By rebuild, do you mean like, restore rules, requirements (def), etc? I don't think that can happen.

Defence? Lol I don't mean that, that's long gone

Honor rules? Of course. You have a former shell of a wildy but you still do it.

Cut the ******** out and hey! You got a makeshift post-wildy with a somewhat better community!

I guess I've been gone to long to accept what it is now. If it works out for you all, then forget this post.

Just wondering if anyone wanted to make "improvements", that's all.

Nah theres just alot of kids that follow each other and share the same oppinion. No uniqueness

tumblr_m0kuye2P2Q1qiw6qpo1_500.gif

Crashing and having fun at others expense is far more fun than ac'ing and spamming gf in edgeville, sorry.

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world

ddosing, allowing members to return on mains, inviting randoms, and spying on each other. All clans in this community have done it and are still doing it because clan leaders do it or let members do it for them. When Saturday and Sunday comes no one cares about anything but killing another clan no matter what.

wont stop there's always a clan that does it to you and 90% of the time you will get ****** and retaliate. Even if you don't they will keep doing it and you will eventually be forced to do something about it.

shouldn't have came back :thumbsup:

Is that a trick question?

Was being serious, but ok.

you and me both quit this game so why should we care?

Yeah. Runescape is a **** hole.

True, I mean we could sit here at laugh all day about how things are ****, or those who still play in this filth could try and make things a little more bearable. Due to the replies on this topic, most would chose the former!

Lol if you are complaining about this then you wouldn't last in the main world it is much worst.

Either way it is fine the way it is and don't try to fix something that isn't broken.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Do you think the pure community could return to a higher form of competition, honor, and fair play if anything is to be done?

Competition always will be there, honor and fair play well depends on the community. I seen and read a lot of topics about 30def and stuff like that. If somehow clans didn't accept 30defense, low level clans level 75 and under, no more crashing but wouldn't that affect the competition too?

PM if you need assistance.