Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Elmo Looking

Elmos

12/12/10, Intense Redemption has closed.

I'm a type of person who stays in a clan until they die or a major problem (like IRL), I have been in lots of different clans before (Big ones, small ones) and most of the time they closed even the unexpected one, Epidemic.

I had a big job in most of the clans I was in, and actually led clans.

I have the stats for about every clan and I don't have it at this moment because of personal reasons but I will get it back soon.

Not too sure what clan I'm going to join even though I have a good idea of it.

I like both f2p and p2p, looking for a pretty balanced clan.

If you wish to have me check out the clan your in or whatever clan, please leave your site, irc channel, and reasons why, not some pre-set thing please.

Thanks,

-Elmo-

31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png

Check out We Are Royalty.

#War-rs.

RIP ir, and good luck finding a clan

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

You should try EOP, an Ex-Ir friend told me EOP and IR have similar communities Plus we are a pretty balanced clan now. Succesfull in f2p and p2p aswell.

Most Hated, Most feared, Still on top.

eopirate.png

qOY7v.png

You seem like a great person and member and EoP would love to have you apply =]. Im sad that IR closed, some of my oldest friends were in IR like KC :confused: . Good luck finding a clan that fits you!

-i EoP

Z is a pretty balanced clan pulled 60 to f2p and 45 to p2p, we have a great community withs tons of Ex-Epidemic members/ranks im sure you will remeber :) ive seen you post on zeniths topics some nice things so clearly you dont hate us :)

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Hey Elmo, try Fatality with me bud? ;)

I had a dream the other night, that Elmo and I got in a fight. I couldn't make my punches land, I noticed I had lobster hands.

#Fatality is the IRC channel, RS-FI.com is the site/forum.

If you're looking for a balanced clan, then they don't come any more active than EoP. Pulled about 50 to f2p on friday, 60 to f2p on saturday, and 55 to p2p on sunday. If you're interested in reading about what we did, here is our weekend topics;

Fri & Sat;

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12144

Sunday;

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12172

Anyway, i've seen you hangin around in our irc before, i think you're friends with Jonty, milky etc. So if you have any questions you should ask them. I hope you'll decide to check us out, i think you have the potential to be a good core member for us =]

www.eop-rs.com

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures