Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

LPCs?

Owen

Recently i keep hearing things about how the LPC scene is dead,

i just wanna know how true is that?

Who's left?

I saw earlier that Earthquake had closed, which suck because i thought they'd do well,

but apart from clans like MG and EF who are only really LPCs because they have low reqs and low pulls,

yet at riddled with higher level pures,

there aren't any genuine low level pure clans left.

I'm talking clans with a combat cap specifically tagetted towards the low pure clan scene.

I appreciate that clans do progress, but in the past, clans like Ascendency/Malice/VO have moved forward as a clan on their own terms,

rather than accepting higher level pures and not adjusting or expanding as a clan to the new scene.

Anyway i was just wondering if you thought an LPC could survive in the current conditions,

obviously with a good leadership, and under no illusions that alot of the action will come from fighting masser clan chats.

Discuss.

owenyaddogoyd.png

2rg259u.png [99/99] 2crx8ad.png [99/99] 30mqnmw.png [99/99] 2cwo0mq.gif [99/99] 2djt0xx.gif [99/99] 2m6jrx5.gif [95/95]

LPC really transformed from being defined as low levels to now being defined as low pulling. Even the more recent and newer LPCs have lower requirements and lower averages yet they'll still have some higher levels and no caps for the most part.

I personally prefer the smaller clans that are run by solid people and are out there to have fun. You get to know everyone and everyone is needed to make the clan succeed (even if it's not for long). The only ones out right now are Negative, Convulsion, Mid Generation, and Exiled Force.

who cares about LPCs? they don't benefit anyone but themselves, my account would be in one for no later than a week before id be too high.

Well they normally take in a newer crowd of lower level pures which eventually join the higher level clans so I don't see how they don't benefit anyone else. I'm sure TLP has some pures currently in the clan that started out in LPCs (obviously). Are you actually in TLP to benefit someone else?

The LPC scene was actually pretty good for awhile when there were a lot of clans open at the same time. Vitality, Elysium, Immensity, Exiled Force, Wreckage, Uncontrollable, and Destruction were all going at it for awhile. That was a solid time.

who cares about LPCs? they don't benefit anyone but themselves, my account would be in one for no later than a week before id be too high.

That is the thing that kills lpcs no one shows them respect, everyone counts them out soon as they open. How dont they benefit anyone but theirself? Everyone saids that the pure world is dead and all of that, it is because of the lack of clans if these other clans would give the lpcs some advice and dont put them down soon as they open then it would help the lpcs and it would help the pure world in the future if these clans grew.

xdf1vq.png

Too many new clans coming and going.

Imo, should just be mid and high because they're normally stable.

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

It's because in previous years low-level clans put a cap on the highest combat level a member could achieve. For example, if I remember correctly when I joined the first version of Epidemic, once you reached 70+ combat you were kicked from the clan.

Nowadays, with such heavy and unnecessary values placed upon mini-warring, clans are more than grateful for level 100+ kitted out in Mithril, or even more common nowadays, Adamant; thus increasing the average combat levels in the so-called "LPC" and completely obliterating the original purposes of them.

av-4339.pngav-4339.png

GET MONEY

Too many new clans coming and going.

Imo, should just be mid and high because they're normally stable.

If it wasnt for low level then DP wouldnt have been what it was, if you didnt know DP started with 55+ stat.

xdf1vq.png

You guys are missing the most important factor, the current RuneScape PVP system. Back then low level pures had worlds to go in to fight other people. Now, there's three worlds. And if you have 20 level 40s in level 18 wilderness looking for fights, there's always going to be 20 level 58s to beat them. Being low level sucks now, there is pretty much no point in low level clans unless you fight at level 1 wilderness.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

LPC clans are just an excuse to have high levels without getting steamrolled by the higher organized clans.

Tbh low level clans are to help new people to the pure world, it helps them get experienced to warring,pking with clans, and all of the offical clan stuff. I am pretty sure some people in Corrupt Pures got their experience from LPCs tbh i know that for a fact, so if anything low level clans helps high level clans.

xdf1vq.png

LPC clans are just an excuse to have high levels without getting steamrolled by the higher organized clans.

Tbh low level clans are to help new people to the pure world, it helps them get experienced to warring,pking with clans, and all of the offical clan stuff. I am pretty sure some people in Corrupt Pures got their experience from LPCs tbh i know that for a fact, so if anything low level clans helps high level clans.

As this is true, now low level clans are more of a cheap excuse, because reading applications to multiple med-high level clans, they are the pures first clans. But that is a good input.

joke

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

it could, just it doesn't happen at all anymore, the last lpc clan i remember with litterally not one higher level pure was the first version of insignia

Yeaahhhh.. Insignia........ good times :))))

Nowadays, Negative is the closest to a LPC with the average combat being around 50 - 70 Cb

I'm starting up a LP Team (#Delirious) with 55+ stat reqs with a 30 - 60 Combat cap; just for fun times. :}

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png