Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Disrespect

badger

Things have gotten pathetic guys. I see clans going to other clans events just for the purpose of flaming, they get on their mains and kill pures in fights, and even when one clan shows the utmost respect, the other one is rude and disrespectful.

What is it going to take for clans to actually be nice?

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people dont have friends to go outside

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Everyone thinks theyre some special ass person for being in certain clans...and its like

lel srsly?

I mean we could **** around and talk our ****...but the whole ddos crap and all the other "clan vs clan pre teen high school dillema" **** could really stop. Because its kinnnnnd of, well pointless.

tumblr_m0kuye2P2Q1qiw6qpo1_500.gif

What a joke.

:thumbsup:

This is what I'm talking about. This is a CLAN LEADER, who can't even show enough respect to stop his members(and ranks) from flaming. It's all fine and dandy if you want to call other clans **** on your own forums, but christ, you've made no attempt at a public image.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay