Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Z]enith Vs [C]on[t]rol Full Out 40 Min Prep In PVP!

Hormone

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously what is up with all this immaturity? It was a great fight, it was a fun prep so why do you guys even bother flaming and acting all butthurt? Get over it already and I'm pretty sure that we can have a better prep in the future. Control stop trying to claim the win, you lost get over it and move on. You have potential so why bother hurting your rep here? Be the first clan in ages to accept a defeat.

thefallensig4.jpg

Proud ex Leader of The Fallen :4

I wasnt't there so i cant say anything but, the mains there were Ch mains as Ross and the other fanboys have already pmed me saying thanks for the loot was fun sniping you etc, Goodjob CT looks like you put up a good fight outnumberd.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Seriously we're not trying to claim a win, what do you guys not get about that? I replied stating some facts and people start flipping out on me. The rules were no publicity but I don't even care if these guys want to post it. The reason I'm ********** is that they scouted us when we had 26 people and they keep saying we had 30+ to make it look like 38 zenith couldn't kill 26 control.

You want to state facts, Ryan? Let me... I talked to Josh on Ventrilo and he said that you didn't even attend the event. He said you got off 10 minutes before it started. He then said that you scouted us with 26 people and that you aren't claiming a win. He also remembered when we set the publicity rule off.

I'm not going to post on this topic anymore because I really don't care at all, I'm not mad or anything. But if you are going to lie so much about opts against a clan you are on good terms with, I wonder how much of your saturday trip topics are credible.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Ef mains

Cp mains

Fi mains

Ch mains

can you kids get any gayer

Cp has a prep idiot.

Funny how he named all the "Pure" clans he hate.

Funny how there were like no Chaotic on yesterday that pk on mains, aswell.

I do believe you just named clans that you hate. How biased. :L

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg

Seriously we're not trying to claim a win, what do you guys not get about that? I replied stating some facts and people start flipping out on me. The rules were no publicity but I don't even care if these guys want to post it. The reason I'm ********** is that they scouted us when we had 26 people and they keep saying we had 30+ to make it look like 38 zenith couldn't kill 26 control.

You want to state facts, Ryan? Let me... I talked to Josh on Ventrilo and he said that you didn't even attend the event. He said you got off 10 minutes before it started. He then said that you scouted us with 26 people and that you aren't claiming a win. He also remembered when we set the publicity rule off.

I'm not going to post on this topic anymore because I really don't care at all, I'm not mad or anything. But if you are going to lie so much about opts against a clan you are on good terms with, I wonder how much of your saturday trip topics are credible.

Just forget it P0ke, you're fighting a losing battle. They have us out numbered in PW trolls and massings. It doesn't matter if they logout, think you're trying to claim a win, or even post on their topic. They'll flame you all day long.

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg

I wasnt't there so i cant say anything but, the mains there were Ch mains as Ross and the other fanboys have already pmed me saying thanks for the loot was fun sniping you etc, Goodjob CT looks like you put up a good fight outnumberd.

I lol'd when I saw this. Show me this log that shows ross saying thanks for the loot. Ross wasn't even on at the time that this event took place. Please stop saying that Ch were there on mains when you can give no clear and visible proof of a Chaotic "main" being there.

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg

wait aint u 39 def josh? i pk on Barraging before lol.

OT:thanks for the prep guys, mabye we can prep more in the furture :)

Proud To Have Been Zenith.

2010-2012

RETIRED OF RUNESCAPE.

Semptember 18th 2012

EQUSi.png

Stop crying, CT. If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. Challenge us again when you're ready to play with the big boys and not matched opts with 1 defence armor and overs off ;)

This is reality.

u_mad.jpg

No, it seems that you are :\

I'm not trying to get a ****, I'm just saying that this is what you'll be dealing with on Saturdays and you should get used to it as not every clan will willingly do matched and abide to your rules.

191ous.jpg

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Not very impressive fighting a clan that has 10 less then you.

Good job nevertheless

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Just forget it P0ke, you're fighting a losing battle. They have us out numbered in PW trolls and massings. It doesn't matter if they logout, think you're trying to claim a win, or even post on their topic. They'll flame you all day long.

yea br0 5 facebook friends

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

Nice Job and nice Pull Zenith :D Maybe next time Ct. Keep rolling, 26 People is really nothing to be ashamed of since you have been open for only a week or so. Keep it up ;D

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Good job nevertheless

I apologize for our activity. How inconsiderate of us to pull 40 on a weekday. We must be bad.

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

yea br0 5 facebook friends

Face to face interactions are alot funner than Facebook to facebook inetractions, nawimsayin? No, you don't lmao.

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg

Good job nevertheless

I apologize for our activity. How inconsiderate of us to pull 40 on a weekday. We must be bad.

Don't see how you find that offensive. Your clan has some quality behind it, so winning with a 10 man advantage was expected. However, pushing yourselves and fighting them with at least a +3/-3 cap would have impressed me more.

Btw I know where you live

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice