Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Referendum discussion/possibilties for clans in 2011

`Rage

Well I hope returningto wars goes away, back in old wild pures didn't return but they returned to edge and said Gf when the other clan showed up. Funni stuff :)

i think i lov u

2lchhx.png

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More emphasis will be put on spies/ leaks of that nature, because tbh who is going to scout 100+ worlds? I wasn't around clanning in old wildy so I'm not sure how all of this worked, but I assume their will be a lot of action with new pure clans/teams coming back.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

I have an idea.

Unless clans are going to be old school and actually get clean run ins at gdz, the pure community could pick 6 worlds where they would pk in on Saturday then like 6 to pk in on Sunday.

I'm not sure whether most clans would want to step away from this because it's just like BH and PVP where you can only pk in certain worlds, but I don't know.

Tell me what you guys think.

are you stupid?

Proud civilian of Cake Town

thunderbannerbh1.jpg

increase in spying.. all i can see.

clans too botherd and desperate for getting win on each other, however temptation of loot may take focus off it.

who knows.

Personally i dont give a **** i just want it to come already.

#TEAM-WALLI

also going to add, if there is loot to be had we will be there getting it. Do not expect any mercy or goodwill... we want bank.

I expect no less from other clans also. Wild is once again dangerous -.-

#TEAM-WALLI

I have an idea.

Unless clans are going to be old school and actually get clean run ins at gdz, the pure community could pick 6 worlds where they would pk in on Saturday then like 6 to pk in on Sunday.

I'm not sure whether most clans would want to step away from this because it's just like BH and PVP where you can only pk in certain worlds, but I don't know.

Creating imaginary boundaries is so retarded. Clanning wasn't initially started to have honour codes and agreements between others to limit themselves... it was to own.

Duh because it wasn't needed. Honour was back then common sense.

linux.png
tumblr_mh30drMH0s1riv1cko1_400.gif

I have an idea.

Creating imaginary boundaries is so retarded. Clanning wasn't initially started to have honour codes and agreements between others to limit themselves... it was to own.

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

I believe this is something that we could have never hoped for, and if it is what Jagex claims it will be, will spring life back into the pure community. Tons of pures will be made, clans will be formed, clans will grow. Every-world-wilderness will greatly reduce crashing, which will (hopefully) reduce clan tensions, which should restore honor as the most important aspect of a pure clan. This community will grow, which will bring more attention to pures and pure clanning, which will keep our community strong.

I have hope.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

I have an idea.

Stupid...All this time everyone moaned about crashing and by that we're back to square one again so no.

Well I hope returningto wars goes away, back in old wild pures didn't return but they returned to edge and said Gf when the other clan showed up. Funni stuff :)

nah that was back when everyone was nice to each other.

If returning goes away and if a clan decides to go to edge after a fight I see them spamming stupid things which I will now make a list of.

"l0l umad"

"ty 4 da l00tz"

"SLUUUUUUUMP"

"2 ez"

I could carry on but I wanna go ave icecream <3

lawson & skillzy = sxc beasts :D

I have an idea.

**** off is what I think

Pking with your clan was never meant to be about running into other clans. Fun when it happened but it was usually to kill solo'ers and get loot.

4Fdyf.png

Looking at all the reactions, It's kinda fail. Anyway from you guys point of view tellying, praying w.e benefits you because you don't lose stuff and can only gain stuff if you pk someone. Also this is fun because you take no risk and if you have luck you gain something.

You can use this argument also for:

-Pin scamming, hacking, recovering.

It gives me cash, it benefits me, I take no risk and i can only gain something.

Why is scamming/hacking no honour? Isn't that also a imaginary boundarie.

Don't go "BUT YOU HURT THAT PERSON !!!!!". Yeah like someone likes it when he used all his food and you telly away.

linux.png

More emphasis will be put on spies/ leaks of that nature, because tbh who is going to scout 100+ worlds? I wasn't around clanning in old wildy so I'm not sure how all of this worked, but I assume their will be a lot of action with new pure clans/teams coming back.

No one went to all of the worlds. The common PK worlds being W1, W3, W4, W5, W13, W17, W32, and a few others were the main PK worlds. Mains would completely dominate on W1, W3 and W17. If you didn't have 30+ people, you were going to get rocked on those worlds. W3, W4, W5 were the more common worlds for pures to use, to find other pures. W32 was a mix between everything.

World 3 was the most popular PK world anyways. It always had pures or mains at any of the spots like hills, castle, edge, varr, gdz or maze. World 1, I honestly have no idea why the mains used it so much, but it was hard not to get wrecked by mains on W1 or by clans with 100+ people.

There was also spies in the old times. The entire 'Honour vs No Honour' had strong influences on who was spying and who wasn't. Pretty much the top 4 teams had so many spies in each other, it was hard to tell who was who at times. It was a clusterbash almost every single time there was a trip.

For pures who kept their numbers below 20, it was also just as chaotic getting run-ins at hills or north of hills.

You have 5-7 worlds that everyone uses. Pures & mains alike. Then you have only Hills & gdz for teams with 20+ people. It was very concentrated. Also, people would go to rune rocks but that was such a bloody waste of time in my opinion.

----

@Boomer: It benefits you completely as you state. However, you will be alienated and viewed as an outcast by the larger majority who want to consider themselves 'honour pures'. You will have no e-respect with honour pures. You won't be allowed to carry teles in clan wars and if you do, you will most likely get booted out and your name will be blacklisted with all of the clans.

I personally sent around 20 or so people who we found out to be carrying teles and sent their names to every single clan I knew. As far as I know only the non-honour clans accepted the people and the honour teams auto-denied them.

If you're 'okay' with being viewed as an arrogant, ignorant, immature 12 year old by the other 12 year olds who play and consider themselves to be 'honour pures', then go for it. Tele and protect all you want. If you have any reputation on here or in-game it will eventually catch up with you and no one is going to care about you or your opinions.

Pure Annihilation!

I'm just wondering how this will affect returning to fights in p2p, no more bh/cw/fog returns. :[

Train woodcutting. With the bank in Lumbridge now, woodcutting is all you need to return fast. Or in P2P, you have ancients or like the switch to use. Why the wondering?

Returning really hasn't gotten faster, but it has gotten easier. Taking all of BH/FoG/CW out isn't going to slow down the rate at which you can return.

Pure Annihilation!

No one went to all of the worlds. The common PK worlds being W1, W3, W4, W5, W13, W17, W32, and a few others were the main PK worlds. Mains would completely dominate on W1, W3 and W17. If you didn't have 30+ people, you were going to get rocked on those worlds. W3, W4, W5 were the more common worlds for pures to use, to find other pures. W32 was a mix between everything.

World 3 was the most popular PK world anyways. It always had pures or mains at any of the spots like hills, castle, edge, varr, gdz or maze. World 1, I honestly have no idea why the mains used it so much, but it was hard not to get wrecked by mains on W1 or by clans with 100+ people.

There was also spies in the old times. The entire 'Honour vs No Honour' had strong influences on who was spying and who wasn't. Pretty much the top 4 teams had so many spies in each other, it was hard to tell who was who at times. It was a clusterbash almost every single time there was a trip.

For pures who kept their numbers below 20, it was also just as chaotic getting run-ins at hills or north of hills.

You have 5-7 worlds that everyone uses. Pures & mains alike. Then you have only Hills & gdz for teams with 20+ people. It was very concentrated. Also, people would go to rune rocks but that was such a bloody waste of time in my opinion.

----

@Boomer: It benefits you completely as you state. However, you will be alienated and viewed as an outcast by the larger majority who want to consider themselves 'honour pures'. You will have no e-respect with honour pures. You won't be allowed to carry teles in clan wars and if you do, you will most likely get booted out and your name will be blacklisted with all of the clans.

I personally sent around 20 or so people who we found out to be carrying teles and sent their names to every single clan I knew. As far as I know only the non-honour clans accepted the people and the honour teams auto-denied them.

If you're 'okay' with being viewed as an arrogant, ignorant, immature 12 year old by the other 12 year olds who play and consider themselves to be 'honour pures', then go for it. Tele and protect all you want. If you have any reputation on here or in-game it will eventually catch up with you and no one is going to care about you or your opinions.

Clans aren't like that anymore, Clans used to decline tellytubbies/prayfags and what more. Look how downhill it went, they accept basicly everything even 30 defence. It's 1 big joke. What happened to the old defenition pure = hp higher then combat...?

linux.png

The whole H vs NH is actually going to have substance again and the H vs NH will be back and will embed itself in the clans we see re-open or the clans that are still around.

The honour vs non-honour thing has a few selling features that forces it to become something every single clan considers. It establishes itself because of these reasons:

1. If teams can say that another team is 'noob', or is not as good as this team because they do 'this or 'that', then the H vs NH system will instantly be there. This and that can be teleing or protecting. Both of these are highly noticeable and most old pkers and even new ones HATE teams who do tele or prot. Because we get mad @ people who do tele/prot or do something 'noob', we're going to view it as a negative and we're going to consider it when we rank clans against each other.

If I take FoE & MM and I have to choose who is number 1. They're both exactly the same in terms of numbers, skill & organization. The only deciding factor is that MM has 3-5 more people protecting their items. Or FoE has been caught with having being tele in 1vs1s or in clan trips. Whichever way it goes, you're going to be able to rank clans based on if they tele or not.

And from this we get a list of things that are 'okay' to do, that make you honour and then we get a list of 'no, don't do these things', that make you non-honour. It may take a month or two, but it'll be extremely noticeable to see how the new honour system gains popularity and is the basis for flame wars.

2. Everyone likes to flame/insult for one reason or another. A H vs NH system that basically makes it 'acceptable' to insult/bash/flame another team is going to be used. I can't remember how many teams got topics made about one or two of their members protecting or teleing in 1vs1's @ edge and thus losing their reputation and eventually just closing.

3. For clans, 3 extra spaces of food or even just one more space for anything that offers more bonuses than a shark/pot, is invaluable. Clans are only as good as their weakest link. If teams allow their members to tele, all of them will be down by 3 food in F2P. In P2P they'll be down by a pot, food or some item will be used instead of another item that could make the deciding KO on any important kill in a war/run-in.

It is counter-intuitive to allow your members to use teles. It is going to hurt your team/clan's performance more than you can realize.

And from this teams will tell all of their members to not tele in any of their PK activities. Whether they're luring or 1vs1ing, they just won't be allowed to. And from this the H vs NH will mature over time.

4. Everyone wants to belong to 'something'

And if they can belong to 'Honour' and make easy friends from just not teleing or protecting, they will. Even if it was hugely disadvantageous to them to do so, they will simply just to belong to something everyone else belongs to.

However, it isn't disadvantageous. Not using protect is going to gain you anywhere from another second or 10 seconds of prayer. This is a lot of time in a 1vs1 and is invaluable in a war. Using teles, you have 3 less food to stay longer and try and get a KO.

5. It is stupid to tele or protect in the long-term for 1vs1s or wars. It may seem like it works in your favour and it'll save you GP, but it doesn't. Majority of my kills are from having 2 food left and chasing a guy down through Edge who just ran out of food and doesn't realize if he had kept 3 more food instead of a tele, he would be the one chasing me.

Even if it is just 1 food slot or 1 item slot, the concept is the same and it is never negligible.

--

Summary:

For both practical reasons and methodical reasons teleing, protecting and other tactics will always form the H vs NH system.

Pure Annihilation!