Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[FULLOUT] Control Vs Exclusive

I_Sh00t_U_I

im8194.png

| Forums | Memberlist | Youtube Channel |

After our long Christmas break, it was time to return to the scene. We decided to allow our members to enjoy their holidays rather than burden them with worries of rivalry and war. Today, the break came to an end. Exclusive approached us asking for a 4 hour prep F2P PVP fight. We gladly accepted and started preparing for the fight. Despite Exclusive inviting #Snipe to come and hit us during the fight, we still dominated the fight. We defended the maze and didn't let go of it, we took control immediately and walked Exclusive out of the maze. Moderators feel free to remove this from the topic if you must, but I'd like to post this picture that sparked the prep.

---

101227093416.png

---

Videos:

2zr1gqr.png

Control vs Exclusive

CT Starting - 45

EX Starting - 43

CT Ending - ~39

EX Ending - 0

2zr1gqr.png

Now let us clear something up on this topic, this is not meant as a flame in any way at all. After the first round, xVideos pmed me with this...

(21:27:52) <[Ex]xVideos> Ok Idk who that kid is And I told him no

(21:27:54) <[Ex]xVideos> and uhhmm

(21:28:02) <[Ex]xVideos> You get auto win round 2

(21:28:13) <[Ex]xVideos> Kicked 5People right now :)

(21:28:16) <[Ex]xVideos> Thx for the prep

Disappointed as we were, we logged out and took the 1-0 victory. Minutes later, a horde of Exclusive members started flaming us saying that xVideos told them over Ventrilo that we declined round two and the result was 1-1, I'm not sure if his members misunderstood but we were ready to fight the second round and it was Exclusive who declined.

2zr1gqr.png

Images

101229161633.jpg

101229161804.jpg

101229161816.jpg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL @ the #2 pic, I see a kid in full rune, looks kinda purple on the mini map.

Besides all the drama that happend during this prep, Goodjob to Control. and SMH at Ex for giving people the wrong information... Drama will be drama, none the less. Goodjob.

dipsy.png