Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hysteria

Evan

logo4.png

Hysteria: An uncontrollable outburst of emotion or fear, often characterized by irrationality, laughter, weeping, etc..

http://www.Hysteria-RS.com | #Hysteria| Memberlist | HyCinema | Hy Channel ~ Ingame cc

We are the manifestation of anger, of fear, and of animosity. We are the plague of the world. We are Hysteria.

1a4lM.png

ggiXL.png

Hysteria started off as just a little conversation between Junior and myself, which then somehow bloomed into a conversation about making a new clan. It was a foreign concept to us, however, it seemed that those members were eager to start a new legacy, a legacy which would be steered in a different direction: of mass hysteria.

To cause hysteria may be our aim, but our primary goal is to have fun. A cold air of realization is passing through everyone, the scent that the time of playing this game is slipping by passes through our senses. More and more are we faced with daunting ideas of life by ourselves, a life full of responsibility and chaos. The staff realized this, and a gamble was taken. We realized that opening a clan with new ideals, with an original foundation might be a risk, but it was a risk worth taking. Whether or not this clan succeeds, we want this experience to be the best we, and subsequently you have had.

Hysteria was founded on Monday, December 27th 2010. A new med pure clan formed right before the new year. Hysteria started off as an IRC Pm between two notorious Runescape players who had the desire and the drive to form a new clan from page one. Junior and Inu really wanted to create a new clan due to old ones closing and the pure scene losing a sense of variety. The idea started to have an avalanche effect, the thoughts and ideas all came together they just needed to expand.

Hysteria started in a time where the pure med scene was very unstable. Clans were slumping, gaining and closing. It was the perfect time to form a new clan especially with rumors of the old wilderness coming back. With experienced ranks in both servers the future should be interesting. Join the fun, it will be Hysterical.

1a4lM.png

7cTjH.png

1a4lM.png

Uow1z.png

1a4lM.png

ybIUh.png

DpsMk.png

HyLittle.png

hyavatar2.png

ahahaandymad.png

l2moa.png

hysteria.png

HYletters.png

hysteriadud.png

hysteriasig.png

hysteriav3.png

justasigbro.png

24cz5sk.png

MVMYz.png

YUWYC.png

5wG2G.png

WbFG2.png

Subscribe today, and have the opportunity to watch our videos!

Many thanks to Alessandro for the graphics <3.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;) i love the introduction

I wrote it no big deal

I love Muse, goodluck.

Muse fan boys, good luck.

:) It was the starlight of my day

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

;) i love the introduction

I wrote it no big deal

I love Muse, goodluck.

Muse fan boys, good luck.

:) It was the starlight of my day

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Happy day is happy day :biggrin:

CLAN THEME SONG ALREADY CHOSEN

GF

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.

Inu, come ride with me through the veins of history.

Quickly because our time is running out.

I have the fatal Stockholm syndrome.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice