Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[PW]Tube

Ashton

Well, i suggest that Pure Warfare makes a youtube channel. It can post hosted event vids, weekend PK Trips(If the clans are alright with it, or submit their video to be uploaded to it). Also fullouts and fun events. I was also thinking of maybe posting PK Videos? People could have contests to get their PK video on their. Or people can post guides for quests or for training if your a pure. Just that random ****.

It probably sounds stupid to a lot of you guys, but its just an idea.

I'd be up for helping out when I can, but I'm also pretty busy with life.

This is a great idea.

Support!

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Uploading hosted events. Not ****** ******* edge pk vids with windows movie maker editing, and ags prodding. No for pk vids, yes for ONLY promo videos and hosted events.

TH IS MY ONE

Its a great idea but we have to careful on what we put on it. People with access cant be cased to other clans.

Yeah I don't have anything against any clans. I'm just chill with all of them. I'm a site maker too, so that's why I thought this would end up working out.

And yeah `Mo, we'd need a GFXer to create a BG. But at Sefket said he might be-able to talk to the person that made Pure Nations. And yes they will be required to be pretty high quality. I also want to have a Intro made for PW. So at the beginning of the vid, it'll have our intro. So when people submit vids for us to upload, they'll put the intro on or something. Still not sure if its required that they do or if we should.

Iwis

theres no way in hell I'm doing a news paper thing lmao. I dont have that kinda time.

PW hosted events could be placed on it, perhaps have a weekly "Top PK Video" vote (kind of like Signature of the Month), and the winner gets uploaded.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

Sounds kinda gay when u can just post it on pw and people can click it :D

yeah but its easier having all kinds of videos on a youtube channel. and its good publicity for clans, and for PW.